36'

𝟑𝟔' 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥'𝐬 𝐓𝐚𝐢𝐥

 ꧁꧂

"It's alright... we knew this time would come."

Wanda's eyes shot open and she started to breathe heavily. Kol was startled awake by Wanda's heavy gasping. Kol looked over to her and saw the girl panting with a hand on her chest as she was slightly shaking.

"Wanda, love. Are you alright?" Kol softly asked as he rubbed soothing circles on Wanda's back. The girl leaned back onto Kol's chest, finding comfort in his touch as she thought of one person.

Vision.

▵▿▵▿▵▿▵▿

Wanda, Kol, Hayley, and Aiden were now in Marcel's loft with Josh and Marcel as they outline their plan to take down Vincent/Finn. Aiden smooths out a map on the coffee table.

"Cami said Vincent wants to meet at Preservation Hall. But, he won't be unprotected." He points to different spots on the map "There will be wolves position here and here."

"Can we keep this alley open?" Marcel asked pointing to a spot on the map. Aiden nods in confirmation. "Alright, I'll wait there and rip Vincent's head off." Hayley said almost growling.

"If your plan is to have him body-jump then by all means, go for it." Kol exaggerated, Cami suddenly walked in with a box in her hands. "Vincent's head stays on. He'll have a hard time answering questions without it." Cami told them as she placed the box down and they started to look through it.

"Sweet, it's a big box of dusty old junk. We're saved!" Josh sarcastically said, "These are dark objects you ninnyhammer." Kol told him, a look of confusion passed over the vampire's face at the name.

"How do you know what these are?" Marcel asked the Original, Kol smirked rather proudly "I invented a few of these."

"Well put the information to use, what do we use them for?" Hayley asked, "Right, these specific ones seems like they are to be used against witches." Kol told them as Wanda picked up a pair of shackles.

"Kinky" Hayley says wiggling her brows at Wanda suggestively. Josh laughed as Wanda glared at the hybrid. "Ah, I remember these! A hundred years ago, the Human Faction waged a war against the Voodoo Queens. They had a traitor spell these manacles. Slap 'em on a witch, they can't do magic as long as they're on." Marcel said as Wanda put the shackles on her wrists.

"What are you doing?" Kol asked, "Seeing if they work." Wanda replied in a 'duh' tone. The girl conjured up magic and easily destroyed a flower vase. Hayley and Cami frowned as Kol sighed.

"These wouldn't work on you anyways love, their for witches not you." Kol told her, Wanda looked back at them, "But the collar that was put on me contained my magic as well as it caused me pain." Wanda told him.