Criminally A Mikaelson~1

"New team member arrives today," Emily says in a sing song voice as she approaches the team

"What do even know about this guy?" Derek asks looking at the team.

As if Penelope heard him she slips into the room. "So, I decided to a search on our new team mate," she smiles sitting down in a chair. The team leans toward her. "Her name is Olivia Claire. She graduated high school at 10 years old, and she got B. A's in Psychology, Sociology, and Philosophy. She also has Ph.D.s in Chemistry, Engineering, and Mathematics by the time she was 14 from Yale. She has a twin sister named Hope Claire, and was a bounty hunter before the FBI reached. She's only 21," Penelope gushes.

"Looks like you got some competition pretty boy," Derek laughs.

"Why would a twenty one year old wanna do a job like this?" Rossi asks with a frown.

"I looked into her childhood, and it's pretty rough. From the looks of it she was ether gonna turn out a hero or a serial killer," Penelope whispers.

They hear voices coming down the hall and the sound of Aaron Hotchner laughing, which is a rare occurrence.

The two walk in to the room and the group is meet with the sight of Olivia Claire. Her naturally platinum blonde hair is pulled into a half updo, her crystal blue eyes scanning the room, and a bright smile.

"This is your new team, SSA Derek Morgan, Emily Prentiss, David Rossi, Spencer Reid, JJ, and Penelope Garcia," Aaron says pointing to each member. They all offer her warm smiles and a few waves. "This is Olivia Claire," He says.

Olivias POV

I give them a small smile and a wave. I am beyond extremely nervous.

"It's lovely to meet you," JJ says coming over and shaking my hand.

"It's lovely to meet you too," I say with a smile.

"Come sit down," Emily says standing up and pulling out a chair for me beside Derek.

"Thank you," I smile before sitting down. She sits back down in her seat and they all stare at me expectantly.

"So, tell us about yourself Princess," Derek chuckles making me laugh. I've never had anyone call me Princess before.

"Um, I'm 21 and I have a twin sister named Hope, and an older brother named Marcel," I say with a nod.

"What do your brother and sister do?" Reid asks scanning me. If it wasn't for the fact that they were all profiling me right now, I would be terrified.

"My sister is a social worker and my brother owns many businesses across New Orleans, he basically runs the town," I chuckle.

"What about your parents?" Emily asks. My smile slipped a little bit, and I know they noticed because well they are profilers.

"My parents and I aren't close, and I haven't seen them since I was eleven, so I don't remember know what they do," I say with a shrug.

"If you don't mind me asking, what happened?" Rossi asks.

"My parents weren't expecting twins, and they only loved one of us. My sister Hope. Let's just say they weren't the nicest people to me. Most of my uncles and aunts felt the same way as them. My uncle Kol, aunt Davina, and a family friend helped get me out of the situation and my sister came with," I tell them with a sad smile.

Derek places a hand on my shoulder. I reach up and place my hand over his and send him a reassuring smile as he does the same.

"Don't worry we've all got stories," he says before removing his hand.

"So, what made you wanna do a job like this?" JJ asks changing the subject.

"So, I could help people. My entire family has caused so much pain to other people, and I know helping people does make up for what they did, but I can still try to be better," I shrug.

"That's beautiful," Emily says reaching over and placing a hand on mine.

"Guys we have a case," Hotch says walking into the room.

Time Skip

Once we were on the jet, I sat beside of Derek, in front of Reid and Hotch.

Apparently there is a serial killer in South Carolina. They've been killing young blonde girls and scalping them. Yay.

"They were all dumped at different places of the Catawba river," Hotch says.

"There is no signs of torture. The unsub killed them before he scalped them, which rules out him being a sexual sadist. This is all about getting the scalp in one piece. If the unsub was a sexual sadist they would have kept them alive through the process," I tell them.

"Not bad Princess," Derek smirks gently pushing my shoulder.

I can't help but blush, I mean can you blame me! He is beyond attractive.

"When we get there I want Morgan and Claire to talk to the family of the victims. JJ you handle the press. Reid and Emily go to the crime scene, and Rossi and I are going to the coroners office," Hotch tells us.

"Looks like it's me and you Princess," Derek smirks and I blush again. He chuckles and throws his arm over me.

Oh god! He's not gonna make this easy on me.