𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄

Three days later and Sua was lying on her bed, legs crossed as she laid sprawled out on her back. "I just don't understand what's going on anymore." She spoke, rolling over to lay on her stomach.

"Why do you worry yourself with this drama?" Jisung asked on the other line.

Sua heaved a sigh, thinking about the past few days. Nari hasn't been coming to school and Renjun and Donghyuck weren't speaking at all. And once again, it felt like her friends were divided. "It's all too much, Ji. Why is it that every time we move on from one problem, another one gets thrown right into our face?"

Jisung was silent for a while, listening to the girl's every word. "Sua, it's not your fault. Stop trying to make everything right all the time." He pleaded the girl, voice laced with concern.

Before Sua could answer, the sound of clattering could be heard from outside of the girl's bedroom. Yelling soon followed and it seemed to get louder by the second. Sua froze, the color draining from her face. "Su?" Jisung called for the girl.

Sua remembered the call she was in, quickly replying to the boy. "Oh, uhm. Sorry about that."

"What was that noise?" He asked, curious as he heard the same sounds through the phone.

Sua didn't respond, standing up from her bed. She walked over to her door and closing it, locking it for safety. "It's just my parents." She simply said, rolling her eyes in a way to calm her nerves.

Jisung didn't respond, making Sua check if he was still on the call. "Are you still there?" She asked, waiting for the boy's response.

The close of a door was heard, before Sua heard an engine start. "Are you driving?" She asked again. "Jisung?"

"I'm here, don't worry." The boy finally spoke.

Sua's eyebrows furrowed, "Where are you going?" She questioned.

Silence was the only thing she received. She groaned out of frustration, listening to the sound of Jisung's car. After another minute or two, she slowly exhaled, ending the call. "He didn't even answer. Fucking idiot." She mumbled under her breath.

Putting the device on her nightstand, she laid her head against the headboard of her bed. She propped a pillow under arms, deeply inhaling and slowly exhaling.

As much as she tried to block out the noise, the shouts from her parents downstairs kept filling her head. She heard all the awful things they shouted at one another. The girl wishing that they'd get a divorce if they made each other this miserable.

She heard a door slam, assuming her father had left the house again. Heaving a sigh, the girl walked towards her bedroom door, silently unlocking it. She opened her door, trying to be as quiet as possible. Walking out the room, she peeked downstairs. There she saw her mother sit on the kitchen floor, hands in her hair as she sobbed.

Despite this being a regular sighting for the girl, it still didn't stop her from feeling the same pain in her chest every single time. Yet she never took a step to comfort her mother, knowing that it wouldn't help with the situation.

So, she retreated back to her bedroom, her safe place. Closing the door behind her again, she leaned her back against it. Caught in her own thoughts, she jumped in shock when she heard a subtle knock on her window.

Alarmed, the girl took small steps towards her bedroom window. Opening her curtains just the slightest, she came face to face with the cutest smile she has ever seen. She practically ripped the curtains open further, opening her window right after. "What the hell?! You nearly gave me a heart attack!" She yelled in a whisper.

Jisung chuckled, flashing his gummy smile. "I'm sorry, Su. Can I come in? I might fall if I keep standing here." He asked.

Sua nodded her head, immediately stepping aside to allow the boy to enter the room. "What are you doing here?" She asked, after closing the window again.

"I wanted to see you, that's all."

Sua raised her eyebrow, staring the boy down with her arms crossed. She studied his face and when she finally made the conclusion that he wasn't lying, she dropped her arms. "I hate you so much." She stated, walking over to her bed.

The boy followed, taking a seat at the foot of the bed. "No, you don't. You love me to infinity and beyond."

"That's a bit exaggerated, don't you think?" She sarcastically asked, scoffing a bit.

Jisung chuckled, scooting closer to her. He moved closer until their faces were right in front of each other. The boy smiled down at the girl, taking her hand that was in her lap. "I was serious about wanting to see you." He continued, interlacing their fingers.

Sua's face flushed by his action, "You've become real bold, Park." She said, earning another chuckle from the boy.

He used their intertwined hands to pull her closer, pressing a chaste kiss on her cheek. "You want to talk about it?" He asked when he leaned down to her ear.

Sua simply shook her head, meeting his eyes. Jisung nodded his head in understanding, pulling her into his arms. He wrapped his free arm around her, never letting go of her hand.  They sat like that for a moment, just Sua leaning on his chest, while he gently rocked their bodies side to side.

He quickly kissed the top of her head, before shifting their bodies so that they were now lying down, Jisung right beside her. He had his arm under her head, while her right hand tightly gripped onto his. She snuggled closer to him, her head perfectly placed under his chin.

"I think you should get some sleep, love." He lowly said. She nodded her head and not long after she was peacefully sleeping in his arms.

because i miss jisua :((

anyways, anyone stan p1harmony? 👀