Distance

Hayley POV
Me and Chris have not seen or talked with each other in over 6 months. We still follow each other on all of our social media's even after the whole "I'm still on the pill" incident. Some fans do come up to me and asks me how me and Chris are because they think we are still dating. I got to admit I do miss Chris a lot, I miss his presents and I just miss me knowing he was around me. Me and him eventually have to see each other to film endgame and I know it's going to be hard for both of us. But I am gonna try and find a way for us to talk.

One week later

I was on set wearing my outfit. I still had to go get makeup and hair done, but I still was not able to find Chris to talk to him. I arrived to the makeup and hair tent and when I went inside Chris was there getting his captain America's hair done of course. When the hair producers put me on the chair right next to him, he sighed lightly but I was still able to hear him. One of the hair producers said "Why did you sigh Chris it's only your girlfriend?" Chris smiled lightly and grabbed my hand from the chair.

"Right girlfriend" he said smirking. I let him hold my hand he then got up and took me to his trailer that is luckily outside of the makeup and hair tent. Once we get in his trailer I pulled my hand out of his. "What do you want Chris" I said to him not even trying to look at him. "As your boyfriend I'm allowed to say that I miss you" he smiles putting his hand on my cheek. "Is this supposed to be a jock because we are not dating anymore?" I ask him. Why would he say that he is my boyfriend we broke up 6 months ago. He got in front of me so I can now see him clearly and said "Just give me a chance Hayley please I miss you." I was getting annoyed and bothered how can he say all those mean things to me 6 months ago and now say he is missing me. "What do you not miss me anymore Hayley" he asked me while putting his hands on my waist locking us together tightly.

"No I don't miss you, Chris" I said while putting up hands on his chest slowly. We then leaned in our heads together slowly and once I felt his lips pressed against mine I lost it completely.

Chris POV
I kissed Hayley because I knew that she did miss me. I could tell she was lying. I then began to grab her waist tightly. Our tongues were fighting with each other. I wanted to pull away because I knew that I broke up with her and I did say a lot of mean things to her but once u felt her soft reddish lips I could not. I carried her to my room in the trailer I then dropped her on the bed. I got on top of her and began to kiss her neck. She moaned while I did this. I then took of her clothes and mine. I was then kissing and sucking all the way down to her thighs.

"Chris" Hayley said breathless. "Patient" I growled at her. I then stuck my tongue in her when she least expected it. My tongue was moving in and out while Hayley moaned loudly. "Ugh yes Chris more more" Hayley said while her hands were in my hair.

(I was gonna write more but i was not really comfortable to right everything that they did that night in Chris's trailer sorry)

When we both finished we were wrapped around each other. Hayley's hands were wrapped around my waist and mine were wrapped around hers. "Chris" Hayley said out of the blue, "yes Hayley" I responded. "I'm sorry" we're the only words that came out of her mouth. I felt bad for her because I did push I just did not wanna own up to it. "Hayley it's okay let's just focus on us right now okay we don't need to worry about the future, just us" I said to her. All of those words I meant them for real. I wanted to start focusing on us all of the rest can wait, kids and marriage.

"Are you sure Chris I know how big of step this is for you not getting to be a dad" Hayley said sadly. "Hayley it's okay I'm prepared to make that choice for you. I love you" I said to her while kissing her head. "I love you more Chris" Hayley said to me.