I miss you

"When can you come visit?" George and Dream have been dating for a few months now but they haven't gotten to visit eachother in about a month. Lately, George has been browsing for a plane ticket to Florida. He just told Dream that he has been looking and now they are planning what they are going to do when George visits.

     "I bought the soonest one I could find. It's in two days." Two days may seem really soon but not for them. They have been waiting to see eachother for so long and that's all they have been thinking about. "We are definitely going to the beach when you get here, and we can go mini golfing! We can get ice cream and go for early morning walks too!"

     This is why George fell in love with Dream. He has so much energy and he's the sweetest person George has ever met.

     "Oh! We can also go to the mall or go see a movie in the theatre! We could go to one of those fancy photo places and get pictures taken."

     "Dream I don't care what we do as long as it's with you. I miss you so much and I can't wait to see you."

"I love you George"

"I love you Dream"

"I miss you"

Written for gogyanddweam I hope you are doing well so I wrote this to hopefully make you feel better about what you commented on the story. I really hope this can help you even though it isn't much. Stay safe love ❤