17.

𝙳𝙴𝚁𝚁𝙸𝙲𝙺 𝚃𝚁𝙰𝙽
-

𝙳𝙴𝚁𝚁𝙸𝙲𝙺 𝚃𝚁𝙰𝙽-

-

" wyd bruh ? " I said too Alicia , every little thing she did just pissed me off cause she was so fucking aggy.

" nigga eating , wtf it look like ?" She said in a duh tone.

" why ? why you eating ? " i mugged her

" tf you mean why I'm eating ? Derrick don't fucking start with me today " she continued eating her food

" I'm finna go " I got up and grabbed my keys and left her house , nothing could replace Layla vibe .. been looking for somebody that vibe like her and can't find it , I fucked up.

I got in my car and went home.

-

" who is you ? " I said to the female that was sitting on the couch with lando.

" I'm riyah , you are ? " she responded

" um Derrick " I went ahead to the kitchen

" ohhh , you Layla ex ? " she said in shock

" yeah , how you know Layla ? "

" that's my bestfriend from juvy and we live together" she laughed

" oh you fine ash , she ain't never told you about me"

" no , don't do that " she mugged me

" don't do what ? "

" don't be calling me fine , you my bestfriend ex AND you shot at her .. if I ain't have any sense I'll jump over this couch and beat your ass " she said rolled her eyes

I waved her off cause she wasn't talking about shit.

" she moved on ? " I asked

she nodded " yup , with fazo .. she's very happy "

" man that weak ass nigga "

" from what I can tell you the weak ass nigga" she said and I hit her in the face , cause stfu bitch ion know you.

lando woke up " what tf is y'all doing " he riyah on the floor and tried to see what was wrong with her.

" I hit her cause she need to stfu " I shrugged and continued doing what I was doing.

" bro you need to chill the fuck out , no cap .. yo ass being weird foo " he got down and started to comfort riyah.

" nigga you barely know this bitch " I said

" it ain't even the fact that it's HER , this a whole fucking female.. wtf you putting ya hands on females for ? you acting like a bitch " he said causing foogi too come downstairs.

" why dat guh onna flo ? " foogi laughed

" cause Derrick bitch ass hit her " lando said

" Derrick you hitting females now bruh ?" Foogi looked at me weirdly.