Bonus: Dream Come True

Waking up in cold sweat, his breathing ragged and shivers running through his body, Koro found himself dizzy and wholly lost

Waking up in cold sweat, his breathing ragged and shivers running through his body, Koro found himself dizzy and wholly lost. In his hurry, he failed to analyze where he was, rooky mistake, and merely blanked out to think about nothing, his pair of glassy violet eyes staring into nothingness.

"Mmm," the nasal and muffled sound that came from Koro's left went unheard.

There seemed to be a cold breeze, provoking goosebumps to litter Koro's skin as he began to rub his bare arms with his hands. Wait— "as he began to rub his bare arms with his hands."

Why were his arms bare?

Reality seemed to come back to Koro at once. He did not understand. Why was the upper half of his body naked? He didn't sleep nude, always in a long-sleeved silk top and silk bottom pajamas.

Something on his left moved, and Koro stiffened.

Oh my God, was that an evil spirit coming after him?

Arms snaked around his waist, tightly wrapping around him ad Koro continued to grow stiffer and more unnerved by the seconds. He felt hair tickle at his bare waist, provoking another wave of goosebumps as shivers washed over him for the nth time.

"Sleep," the low baritone voice drowned, expertly pulling on his body to make him fall back on the bed— why was he on a bed? Shouldn't he be working or something? Was this another effect of paperwork overdose?

Koro could feel that the body spooning him was somewhat bigger than his, but there wasn't much height difference. He tried to move, slightly squirming in the other's grip to have a better look at the one holding him down.

"Don't move," the voice growled, the hot breathing hitting his neck in tantalizing waves, making his whole body feel numb and letting sparks run along his spine. Koro felt his cheeks flushing over for reasons unknown to himself, and his body stopped moving to comply.

There was a deep chuckle that came from behind him, followed by another squeeze around his waist, lighter and more affectionate than the previous one. It was almost indulging and dotting, but Koro wouldn't know. He didn't have any lover spooning him before.

"Good boy," the voice, definitely male by the way, praised. Koro felt a rough thumb begin to rub circles against his hips, the motion soothing him, and as his eyes grew heavier, sleep overtaking him, Koro barely made out the black that seemed to be the man's hair.