Epilogue (part 1)

STAYS! WE WON!!! STRAY KIDS WON!! AS A GIFT FOR EVERYONE WHO VOTED AND STREAMED DURING THIS PERIOD, HERE IS A NEW CHAPTER!

I'm literally so proud of the boys, they went through so much hardwork just to give us the best stages. they worked so hard and it paid off, they won the crown at last. I'm so happy I'm legit crying right now. the tears wont stop coming out. gosh.

There will be two parts of the epilogue and this is the first one which means the last chapter would be the next one I post. Thank you everybody who read, voted and shared this story! I love yalls! Enjoy...

Y/N POV

Five months. It has been five months since Hyunjin and I started dating. Five months of going on multiples dates, cuddling, kissing, and having deep, long talks. Five months of that. Time really goes by fast. Right now, Hyunjin and I are going to the company to meet with Mr Park Jin Young himself.

Long story short, someone found out about our relationship and told the company. My guess is that Dispatch told them. Those snitches. Wait no, stalkers. Do they really have nothing to do? Why do they keep on disturbing idols' private lives?

"Are you ready?" Hyunjin asked me, holding my hands in his. I gave him and nod and he led me inside the meeting room where we were supposed to meet Mr JYP. We sat down next to each other and waited for a few minutes before he came inside the room, taking a seat opposite of us.

"Don't worry." Hyunjin whispered to me, rubbing my knuckles with his thumbs. "You probably know what you're here for right?" He asked and we both nodded. I mean, it's obvious. It's not like he called this meeting so that he could get a autograph from us. "So, how long have you been dating?"

Woah. This feels very oddly similar to a couple therapy. "Five months." Hyunjin said. "Do you want to reveal it?" Mr JYP asked. That was fast. I thought he would ask more questions about our relationship or something but he just jumped right into it.

Hyunjin and I made eye contact. I wasn't sure if I wanted to reveal it or not. There were good sides of our relationship being revealed. For example, we could go out for dates more openly and that we didn't have to hide so much. But there were also bad sides to this. We would have backlash and hate. Hyunjin is probably fine with it but I'm not sure if I am.

What if the hate gets to me and I break up with him? I wouldnt know what to do if we reached that point in our relationship as boyfriend and girlfriend. But I mean, we can't hide it forever so it's better to do it early. Besides, I've been on Stay Twitter for a few months now and they seem nice.

I nodded and Hyunjin gave me a smile, assuring me that it's gonna be fine. "Yes." That simple of an answer that might get us backlash from the public yet we've decided to go through with it. We were going to be revealed to the public.

"Then it's set. Do you want me to reveal your face, Y/N?" He asked. Nope. Nope. Nope. I ain't revealing my face anytime soon. They don't gotta know about me. "No please." I replied politely. "OK, you may go now. I'll text your manager what date the articles are gonna come up." The man said and stood up, us standing up as well. We bowed to him and he left the room.

As soon as he did, I collapsed back onto the chair. "That was very nerve-wrecking." I sighed loudly. "Hey at least we can finally date in public. And the best part of that is we don't have to wear masks and caps and sunglasses anymore." Hyunjin said, massaging my shoulders.

You know, the more I think about it...the way we dressed when we went out on dates were actually very suspicious. Honestly, it would be better if we didn't wear anything and go. With clothes of course... just not the masks, sunglasses and hat.

"Let's go now. They must be waiting for us." Hyunjin said and pulled me up from the chair. "Come on, get your lazy ass up and walk." Meanie.

"Can we stop by at the grocery store? I need to buy food for yalls. You guys eat too fast."

-------------------------------------------------

We finished grocery shopping and we reached back home. I opened the door ans Hyunjin carried the bags inside, plaving two of it on the table and the tird one on the floor since it was too heavy to place on the table.

I took the rest of the bags in and place it next to the ome om the floor. In total, there was about six bags. Yep, you heard me right. Six. Frickin. Bags.

I've been them for over a year and I still can't process how their stomach can fill that much food. It is very very confusing. They eat so much but they don't even gain the slightest of weight. I'm kinda jealous not gonna lie...

Anyways, I put all of the items back into each of their respective places and after I was done, I went to rest for at least an hour. Or at least that's what I hoped for. I'm trying to be productive but when I sleep, I just can't wake up on time.

So I hope I wake up early so that I could at least soend the rest of the day doing something productive like cleaning or something. But for cleaning, I'm definitely going to call Wang Ja. He's my cleaning partner.

NO ONE'S POV

"It's starting!" Changbin shouts, telling everyone to come to where he was. All of the members went to Changbin and took a seat on the couch and on the floor. Just as Minho started the TV, they all remembered something. Y/N.

She wasn't in the living room with them. She was in her own room, probably sleeping. It had been nearly three hours and still hadn't woken up yet. Hyunjin then stood up and went to her room to call her to come out.

Knock knock knock. "Y/N? Can I come in?" Hyunjin said, knocking on the door. He knocked once more but there wasn't any answer but a slight sound of her snoring. He sniffled a laugh and went inside her room, slowly opening her door to not make any loud noises.

"Y/N?" He whispered softly, walking towards her. She was definitely sleeping. Hyunjin sat on her bed, making the bed bounce a little due to the weight on it. He tucked a strand of hair covering her face behind her ears, letting him clearly see her face.

"Y/N, wake up." He said softly again, gently shaking her out of her dreamland. After a few minutes of shaking, she finally groaned out. She opened her eyes a little and used her hands to cover her face because the light was too bright for her eyes.

"Oh? You're finally up. Good Morning." Hyunjin said playfully, pulling her up. "What time is it?" Y/N yawned, scratching her hair. "It is 10 in the morning." Hyunjin lied, knowing it wasn't actually 10 in the morning. It was actually 10 at night but he just wanted to play with her.

Y/N's eyes shot open. She quickly stood up and grabbed her clothes and ran to the bathroom, all while Hyunjin was suppressing his laughter. "Where are you going?" Hyunjin yelled but Y/N was too far from him to even hear what he had said.

She quickly went to the bathroom but half-way there, she stopped. She turned to the right and saw seven of the guys looking at her like she was crazy. "What are you doing?" Seungmin gave her a weird look, eyeing her up and down.

Her body relaxed, realizing it wasn't actually the next morning. She lowered her head, her hands cupping them. "Hwang Hyunjin!" She yelled, immediately glaring at him as he walked out of her room, holding the back of his neck. "Hehe..." He let's out a nervous laugh, scared of what she might do to him.

"What's going on?" The seven members look at them back and forth, trying their best to figure out what was happening as of this moment. Y/N sighed and walked over to Hyunjin, grabbing him in a headlock.

"Yah! Why did you make me think it was morning?!"

"AAAAHHH! IM SORRY!" Hyunjin hit her arms, begging her to let go. Even if she was smaller than Hyunjin by... a lot. She still managed to headlock him, which is actually very impressive. "Yah, yah, yah!" Chan spoke, grabbing the attention of the two of them.

"The article is out."

To Be Continued...