Criminally A Mikaelson~2

Once the plane lands Derek and I immediately head to the parents of Juliet Raymond

"You ready Princess?" He asks looking over to me as I collect my note pad.

"Of course Prince Charming," I giggle stepping out of the SUV.

"Since when am I Prince Charming?" He laughs speed walking to catch up with me.

"Every Princess needs her Prince Charming or Princess Darling," I smile before sending him a wink.

I knock on the door of Juliet Raymond's parents house. A woman answers the door and I know immediately it's Juliets mother. The middle aged woman has pale blonde hair, sapphire eyes, purple shadowing under her eyes, and tears streaming down her face.

"Hello, Mrs. Raymond, I'm FBI agent SSA Claire, and we were just wondering if we could ask you a few questions?" I ask keeping my voice gentle and without pity.

"Yes, yes, of course come on," she says stepping out of the way for us.

We walk into her house and she leads us to her living room. She offers us some tea which we accept.

"So, what was Juliet like? Did she have a boyfriend, maybe a falling out with someone?" Derek asks.

"No, Juliet got along with everyone and she always said she was to busy for boys," Mrs. Raymond says.

"Is anything about your daughter that you could tell us, that would help?" I ask.

"It had to be someone she knew. I know my Juliet and she wouldn't have gotten in the car with someone she didn't know. My baby girl was so smart. I remember the day she was born, I looked at her little face, and I never knew it was possible to love someone so much," Mrs. Raymond says tears starting to stream down her face again.

Suddenly the front door opens and a man comes in. I can only assume it's Mr. Raymond. Middle aged, grey hair, and grey eyes.

"What's going on?" He asks looking between us.

"This are the FBI agents looking into our Juliets case," Mrs. Raymond says wiping her tears away.

"Oh," Mr. Raymond sighs before coming to sit with us. He grabs his wife's hand and sends her a small smile but she could barely return it. "Have you found anything? Are you going to catch who did this?" The man asks looking between us.

"Of course, it's our job," Derek tells him.

"Do you mind if we look around her room? Just to gather information on the type of girl she was, it would help us," I tell them giving the a small smile.

"Of course, I'll show you where it is," Mrs. Raymond says standing up.

She leads us to the girls room and once we are inside, she leaves us by ourselves.

The room is painted baby blue and pictures of Juliet and her friends hang on the wall. I walk around the room looking at everything.

"She was a real people person. I mean what are the chances the killer is in one of these photos?" Derek asks looking at her colleague of pictures.

"Pretty high, you heard her mom. Juliet was to smart to get in a car with a random person. It had to have been someone she knew and trusted," I tell him walking around the room. "Her room tells you what kind of person she was, but if you look at everything closely you can tell this girl had trust issues. Things are hidden in plain sight," I tell him walking around the room.

I pick up a picture of Juliet and her parents. She has her arms wrapped around them is smiling brightly with a first place gymnastics medal hanging from her neck.

"What are you thinking about?" Derek asks walking over and placing his hands on my shoulders.

"I think her mom was right. I'm gonna ask her mom if we can take the pictures. Figure out the group of people she trusted the most, see if anyone has any connections with the other victims," I tell him.

"That's a good idea, I can help you go through it later," he offers.

"That would be great," I smile.