Chapter 55

You and Douma have reached Kirimise and went inside the brothel to look for Hinatsuru.

"It's eerily quiet here." you said as you walked around the hallways. "It'll be really scary if someone just jumps in and scares you, (Y/N)-chan. They'll go like: 'Gaw!' with their nails out like this." Douma said as you turned to look at him doing a scare look.

" Douma said as you turned to look at him doing a scare look

'I think I'll die of cuteness rather than fright.' you thought as Douma gave you a grin. "Aw, you think I'm cute, (Y/N)-chan?" Douma asked as your eyes widened in realization.

'I said it out loud.....' you thought as you looked away from Douma, embarrassed. "Ne, ne, am I cute? (Y/N)-chan? You did say it out loud. I don't want to be cute then if you're going to die from my cuteness. I'd rather have you alive and here in my arms." Douma said as he picked you up, making you hold onto him.

"Douma-kun!" you yelped as you held onto Douma's robes. "Yes, my darling~?" Douma said as your face flushed red. "W-we have to find Hinatsuru-san." you replied as you felt Douma adjust his hold on you.

"Hai hai~ I felt a presence inside this room. It must be her." Douma exclaimed as he opened one of the doors and gently placed you down on the ground.

You looked inside a room and saw a woman was laying down on a futon, breathing heavily. You noticed a sash was slithering around her as it turned to look at you.

"Is that sash moving? Creepy!" Douma muttered as you slowly walked towards the sash. "This is Daki-chan's sash. I think it's okay." you informed as you held out your hand towards the cloth. The sash looked at your hand then it began to nuzzle it, making you somewhat smile.

You then approached the woman and inspected her. "Are you.... Hinatsuru-san?" you asked as you saw Douma beside you while the sash moved to your other side. You watched as the woman slowly nodded as she tried to talk.

You brought out the antidote from your pocket and helped Hinatsuru drink it. "T... there is a demon in the Kyougoku House....the others..." Hinatsuru muttered as you gave her a reassuring smile.

"Don't worry. The demon that brought you here is on our side. She was protecting you from another demon. She told me that the other women that disappeared are also safe here. They aren't injured, they're only unconscious." you explained.

"Who are you two?" Hinatsuru asked as she looked at you and Douma. "My name is (Y/N). I'm the Ice Pillar. This is Douma. Uzui-san asked us to look for you and the others." you introduced.

"Tengen-sama...." Hinatsuru muttered as she let out a weak smile. "Please rest for a while until the poison wears off, Hinatsuru-san. After that, go and find Uzui-san and the others. Douma-kun and I will look for the others." you said.

"Thank you. Be careful out there, (Y/N)-san." Hinatsuru exclaimed as you looked at the sash beside you.

"Do you know where Daki-chan hid the other girls?" you asked the sash. "I don't think that thing can talk..." Douma said as he looked at the cloth.