5

After leaving Yamada's office. The final bell had rung and you were on your way home. Looking at all the trees and people pass by just enjoying the little free time you have now from walking home till you go to Mics house. Until a Black car pulls up next to you.

"Y/n....?"

You look to the side to see Aizawa in his car driving home from school.

"Hi Professor....how are you this evening?"

You said in a fake innocent voice. You didn't know why you said it like that. Maybe it was because you felt a little jealous of what had happened earlier this morning but either way you acted as calm as you could.

"Get in we gotta talk...now"

You looked at him with a bit of confusion. He was acting so impulsive yet you were tempted to get in. But then you reminded yourself that you already had plans going to Mics place today so you told him.

"I can't talk right now I gotta get home I'm going to a friends house tonight"

You said that a bit too sassy. Which made him tick a bit.

"I didn't ask y/n. Now get in...this is serious I'll drive you home but in the mean time lets talk"

"...fine...why so rude professor"

You rolled your eyes at him while you got inside the car. He started to drive and it was a quiet ride for the most part until he broke the silence.

"Now about Emi..."

"Emi...? Whos that?"

"Ms. Fukukado y/n....her real names Emi"

"Ahhh...yea no don't worry about it just came as a shocker you know?"

"Yea sure...you were real loud with that "huh" you know"

You sighed at him and said

"Well it's not everyday you sleep with your professor and find out the next day his ex is right next to him"

"About that...How do you feel about that..."

"About what...us?"

"You left this morning...like as if you didn't want what had happened. I just wanna know your intentions."

"My...intentions...? Shouldn't that have been obvious the day of "private lessons"?"

He chuckled a bit but went completely serious after.

"You said you had feelings for me...I wasn't sure you were telling the truth but now I believe it."

"Well I was serious...were you...?"

"It's complicated y/n....you should know that...For now I cant do this...It would be best if we never spoke about this again...alright?"

"Yeah totally...I understand..."

You looked up at him with a bit of sadness but immediately went stone cold. It was shocking to hear that from him especially after he confessed.

("Yea I should've known...I'm so much younger than he is and that day was just in the heat of the moment...anybody would do that in those circumstances...right?")

You thought to yourself as your phone rang.

*DORURURURURURU....DORURURURURU*

Snapping you out of your thoughts you picked up your phone quickly without checking the caller ID and answered

"Hello?"

" HEYYYYY little listener...it's me"

"Oh haiii Mi-"

You almost forgot that you were in Aizawa's car. You had almost said Yamada's stage name which was a dead give away who you were talking to.

"MICHEAL...yes hi micheal what's up?"

"Micheal?? Y/n what the hell...my names not micheal...anyways are you home yet ima pick you up so I just wanna know if your home already"

"No no I'm not there yet I'll call u when I'm there alright? I can't talk rn tho I gotta go baiii"

You hung up. Sweat starting to form on your face as Aizawa just stared at you from time to time still keeping his eyes on the road.

("Fuck did he suspect anything?...did I say mic too late? Omg what if he thinks I'm fucking another teacher omg...wait why do I care it's not like he just didn't cut me off? I'm over reacting")

You though slowly falling back more into the leather seat.

"Are you okay...? Was that your friend on the phone?"

"Oh...friend yes that was him on the phone...."

"Him...?"

"Don't worry about it it's just my best friend...we've known each other for awhile now"

("Why am I defending myself? It's just a friend. He just completely cut me off too so why am I so scared?")

"Mhmh...anyways we're here..."

You look outside and you see your home. A broken down apartment complex but at least what made up for it was the people living there. Everybody looked out for each other and the community was nice despite it being such a hot spot for crime.

"Thank you professor...I'll see you later"

"Wait y/-"

You didn't wanna see him any longer. It was all starting to kick in. All the possibilities of why he said that he had feelings for you the day you both fucked in the classroom. Wither if it was for exploitation. Needs. Or just to straight fuck around. You ran straight into the apartment complex before he could even finish his sentence.

"God I'm such a fucking idiot...I just slept with my teacher....and I thought he could....no just get ready y/n....Mic will take things off your mind"

With that being said. You called up mic and you got dressed and ready to finally get to hang out with your old bestie...

A/n

HEY. I'm not dead. Just really.really.REALLY. Busy

Thank you so much for the patience I know this isn't very long but please bare with me I don't intend to leave this story unfinished at all or my other story. But I'm just soooo busy trying to graduate on time so I'm sorry for that but after everything's over. IN WRITING MY HEART OUT 😤🤌🏽.

Thank you guys so much for your interest in this book I find it pretty shitty cause I'm not very good at writing but you guys enjoy it so much so thank you 🥺

Edit- I just realized I out myself in the story sorry guys 🥲🤣