03

"patience, Jen

"patience, Jen." her hand snaked behind her waist, caressing the blade that was against her back, she could almost feel the icy wrath of the blade yet her spidery senses were strikingly accurate hence she could feel the blade miles away- therefore she was pretty much impossible to kill.

"Jen? where's your manners, princess?" Jeno, with his hands cupping her cheeks, gazed at her petite figure under the scintillating moonlight. The moon in her dappled beauty spun, ever in perfect synchrony with her heavenly companion- the starlight, the moon was the mother of the sky. Just like any mother, singing lullabies to children keeping them asleep. Whatever their dream or nightmare maybe, she would comfort them, shining her eternal stoic grace upon them.

"Let's not talk about manners here now, shall we?" She chuckled, her hands fidgeting with his- gently stroking his long extending fingers before linking his fingers with hers. There was an obscured connection linking their fingers, it had not been validated as to whether the connection was of hatred or love. Whist smiling warmly at him, she claimed, "I'm the lady of manners."

"Then I shall be the man of your dreams." The side of his lips curved up yet it wasn't enough to form a smile, it was one of which with the intentions of teasing, flirting, and fooling around- it wasn't a sincere smile, it wasn't a loving smile.

"Cocky is in your name." She vocalized, shaking her head in disapproval. It was not much of a lie, Jeno was one to be cocky. He does have a plentiful amount of exemplary traits though that wasn't a good enough reason for him to constantly boast about them for his 21 years of life.

"well, I don't know much about names..." He traced her inner lips with his thumb, her soft and tender lips, glistening in the light, and pondered if she had ever had her first kiss yet. Knowing he'd want to be the first. He leaned in, "...Though I do know, you'll have my last name."

Her eyes unfazed, staying still despite him being merely a few centimeters away from her. Their eyes locked, her eyes unwavering whilst he constantly wandered from her eyes to her lips, wondering how it'd feel to be against those lips of hers. Her back hit the railings as he gently guided her waist, behind her would be the ocean- oh the shivering worthy thought of the violent waves hitting her back like a solid brick as she falls thirty-one stories down.

"Afraid?" Jeno teased, one of his arms was placed on her waist, his fingers rubbing her waist whilst the other cupped her cheek. She remained calm and collected despite being able to see the waves hitting the shore in the corner of her eyes, her back arched on the railing as he continued closing the gap between them.

"You'd better move before I kiss those lips of yours." His eyes locked onto her eyes, she was silent but that was attractive. She stayed calm despite all the potential threats and hazards around her, "I won't be able to resist it." Jeno closed up the gap between them, instead of aiming for the center of her lips, he moved to the side, allowing him to place a kiss on the corner of her lips.

"You wouldn't have moved if I kissed you, huh?" His eyebrows rose in amusement, one side of his lips curved up into a smirk, a satisfied one. His grip on her waist loosened, placing his thumb on her lips again, "How desperate you are for me." He chuckled.

"As you wish." She shoved him to the side before leaving the balcony, leaving his company, he was all alone contemplating on his hatred for her once more. It was a growing hatred, she was his nemesis, after all, it was only in nature to have this building hatred for her.

"Shall I stumble onto another chance, I'll be sure to suck your sickening soul out of you, Seri." He watched as her figure became smaller, as she became more and more distant from his body. He spun the knife around his fingers, leaning against the railing he got her arching over.

"I'd love to see you have your soul sucked out by me."

sexc

sexc.