Gender Swap part 2 the war

Luka Pov

I sighed looking through social media but suddenly stopped feeling my anger flare-up. Lila had gone too far this time. She had invited all of her sheep to a private blog and to my luck My little sister gave me access. There they were plotting something serious all that I knew was that it was called plan MLF which never meant anything good for sure. But I wasn't getting back to Paris for another few weeks. I just hoped nothing serious would happen.

Marin POV

I jogged for a while before heading while I was jogging I was listening to some music.

I went upstairs to my condo and took a shower. After word getting in a simple button down dark blue shirt and a pair of jeans. I ran down the stairs and went to school and just hoping that it would be a calm day. Danielle and Lila have been fighting none stop since I went on the awkward and torture date. When it started Lila would always cling on to me then Danielle would tear her off and drag me away.

Luckily I have a friend who has been able to keep me sane Kagami. She had come back from her tour since she was the best fencer in the world. As soon as I got to the school she came over.

"Hey Marin see you survived." I chuckled while looking down. I pushed my sleeves up so they were just above my elbows.

"Well it's not like I had a choice. I need my education and anywhere I will require parental permission." She smiled at me before looking past me and hardening a cold glare. I turned to see the sheep and Lila coming. Along with Danielle close enough to her everything and come over if she so chooses to. I groaned seeing putting my head in my hands.

"Mar-Mar can you me go get some ice cream after school later?" She asked in a overly sweet, flirtatious and sickening tone. While fluttering her lashes and trailing a single finger up my arm. I wanted to vomit but held it in.

"Hey Rossi let go of Marin!" Danielle shouted while marching over. I looked at Kagami for help but it looked as if she didn't know what to do either.

"How about no Danielle. Mar-Mar said he would take me out for some ice cream didn't he?" She asked me digging her nails into my arm. I bit my lip from crying out in pain. I was about to answer her when the bell rang. I sighed in relief while pulling my arm from Lila's claws then hurried to class. When I got there I went to the back and taking my seat.

When everyone arrived I simply just pulled my school work out wanting an excuse to not talk to them. But then I felt a tap on my shoulder I sighed and looked up.

"H-hey, Marin I w-was wondering if you would l-like to come with me to see L-Luka play in N-Nice." I smiled at Emma who had just asked me and looked almost like a very red strawberry.

"Sure, when is it?" I asked happy to hangout with a friend and get to see the one I do like.

"N-next weekend." I wrotw it down and smiled at her in thanks just before she went back to her seat.

Danielle POV

I growled at their interaction with each other.it was so neaseating. Marin didn't even like Agreste so why would she want to go see a popular rising star? I glanced and saw Lila glaring daggers into Agreste. But then I smirked and sent a message to Grayson. I knew he had an extra ticket to the concert since Starfire had to cancel for a some reason.

Now I will be able to go and figure out who Marin actually likes. Then make sure Lila can't ruin them. Since I know she would and if I can't have Marin then neither can Lila. Plus I already know Marin doesn't like her.

Marin POV

I worked quietly and ran out of class as soon as the final bell rang for the day. I ran until I stopped and found myself under the Eiffel tower I sighed and jogged away knowing that Lila and her sheep will show up soon. And with Danielle following them.