04

tw : violence, strong language

In this sea of individuals, a circle-liked formation was formed- crowding around a certain few individuals like dogs waiting to be fed. Desperate to get a slice of whatever the commotion was about, just like that, all of them sat in anticipation waiting for the brawl to dawn upon the two.

"Listen, I wouldn't get any closer to Prince Lee if I were you," Eun's eyes unequivocally set on Seri's, behind that icy glare was a mountain of uncertainty and troubled mind- she wanted to threaten the princess that was interrupting her fictional love story yet she knew she didn't have enough competency to do so. She was one to talk big, blabbing continuously about something that she isn't capable enough to attain was one of her many unpleasant habit.

"I will kill you." Eun took a step forth, threateningly up in Seri's face. Seri could feel Eun's summery breath on her face, to say the least Seri regards personal space as one of her few priorities, nonetheless she wasn't the type to waste her time verbalising it.

Seri was unfazed, nonchalant by Eun's threat. Her stare was blank, Seri had always had an unreadable face during quarrels and brawls-It wasn't so much of a cold stare, but a vacant one. It was like she'd passed on but her body hadn't realized.

"Are you listening?" Eun, frustrated to the bones, her anger rises after seeing Seri's undaunted expression as if she hadn't done any impact on her. Eun could feel a fit of building anger like a corrupting volcano. Unable to control her mind, all she could think about was hurting Seri, she might even go to the extend of killing her, after all, she had always loathed Seri. Eun was always compared to Seri as a kid and even as a teen near to her adulthood, she'd still often hear comparisons being made.

It wasn't like they were blood-related, therefore it wasn't like any comparisons between siblings. Seri was known as the quintessential exemplary, everyone would want their daughter to be just like her. She was perceptive, elegant, self-reliant, and independent withholding passion towards being the downfall of her enemy.

Not to mention, Seri had the looks of a saint, she looked ethereal. Her big beady eyes like the doorway to an eternity of illusions and fantasy, anyone who would ponder around her eyes longer than the safe period will find themselves lost in its prepossessing nature. Her face was symmetrical and small, just like a doll's. Her petite figure was well suited to her face, small and petite yet her body still had the shape of an hourglass- she was irresistible.

"Die." Eun cursed, gripping onto a pocket knife, striding towards Seri with no sign of hesitation. Her head low, her vision was blurred- all she could see was her desire to kill Seri, she wanted to make the one whom she absolutely detests cease from existence.

Seri chuckled, clasping her hands together before stopping Eun's knife with a single trick of the fingers. Rotating the knife around her fingers before the knife was fully in her possession, the way Seri moves would make everyone turn their attention to her, with the quick-witted response to any assaults. Her movements like a wave in the ocean- smooth and gradual, it may come of as peaceful yet the after effects may be deadly.

She flipped the situation with her arms around Eun's neck in no time. The knife that was once Eun's is now peering into her own skin, "Seri, you motherfucker!" Eun struggled between Seri's arms, her eyes squinting in fear. Despite the clear advantage of Eun's height, the little one still came through.

"I hate you! I hate you! I hate you!" Eun wailed out, her ear-splitting scream was like one of a toddler's. Eun repeatedly tries her attacks on Seri yet Seri wasn't affected in any shape or form. "Seri, let me go you have no rights to apprehend me during my own ceremony-"

"Shut up." Seri inserted force from her fingers, the pressure piercing into Eun's skin making her shriek in pain. Seri was still unfazed, it was like handling the easiest level in a game, Eun's physical abilities were nowhere near as trained as Seri's. She was no match for her, Seri could crush Eun with a single finger however she figured it would be wasting her time and energy to be entertaining someone as frail as Eun.

"Oh, how I wish you'd do that to me." The voice of a princely gentleman sounded within the ballroom, meeting eyes with Seri, the corner of his lips curved up into a sly smirk. He approached the two, gently removing the knife from Seri's hands as he not-so-gentlemanly shoved Eun to the floor.

"Come on, let's reenact the scene, you and me."

sheesh

sheesh.