Easter special

(A/n) Hi everyone happy Easter! Even if you don't celebrate Easter I hope you have an amazing day and enjoy the story. IMPORTANT! This is a one shot and does NOT correspond with the plot line. Also if you want I can do a Q&A in the next chapter)

*(Y/n) POV*

I walked out into the fresh spring air. The wind had a soft breeze in it, and the sun was bright and warm. Zack stepped out after me, "what are you doing out here so early?" He asked. To be fair it was pretty early, considering it was 7:00am, and most of the time Zack and I didn't get up until noon. But today was special, it was Easter, and I wanted to make Zack a surprise. Last night I had convinced Zack to dye some eggs, he had no idea what I planned to do with them but he was about to find out. "I have a surprise for you," I said smiling. "Good I deserve one after waking up to a cold side of the bed, I didn't even get a good morning kiss." I gave him a peck on the lips to make him feel better. "About time," he said a smirk coming to his mouth. I handed him a woven basket. "What the hell is this for?" He asked. "Don't you know what day it is?" I asked. "It better not be national annoy the fuck outa someone day!" He said irritation filling his face, "ya know I'm no good at solving puzzles." "Well then your gonna hate today," you said laughing hysterically. He glared at you. "It Easter! And every year on Easter we do a treasure hunt for colorful eggs! And after that you find your basket!" He looked down at the basket in his hands. "I already have one here," he said skeptically, "I don't think the treasure hunt is supposed to be this easy," "there is another basket silly, now come on! Let's go find those eggs!!!" He sighed but looked anyway. We went all around the backyard finding the dozen eggs we had dyed, for the last too he ended having to play the hot or cold game. After we found all the eggs outside, I lead him back inside to look for his basket. It surprisingly didn't take long for him to find it. It was sitting on a tall shelf of the closet. It hit me then, it looked like a great hiding spot for me but for a tall person like Zack it was totally obvious! He didn't seem to mind, he almost seemed to like it better. We sat on the couch and began to watch a move, having exhausted ourselves. I noticed Zack didn't seem so happy after a while. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Nothing... it's just...." he trailed off. "Yes?" I pressed. "Well I'm just upset I could do anything for you today." He pouted. "What do you mean!?" I asked shocked, "do you have any idea how fun it was setting it up and watching you do it, I had just as much fun as I would if I had been the one doing the hunt." He looked into my eyes, "really?" "Yes really!" I replied. I curled myself into his warm body, and he in return wrapped him arms tighter around me. I could stay like this forever. "I love you," I said. "I love you too, my little bunny."