1.

Tanner

As the professor hands out our midterm papers, he made remarks on most of the tests

As the professor hands out our midterm papers, he made remarks on most of the tests. From what I saw only like five percent of our class passed and he only has three more midterm results to give out. Fuck, I am hella nervous because I do not think I did great...I blame it on Max! If he didn't always have random girls over in our frat house or that wouldn't hold a party every other weekend. I would like to believe I would've done a better job.

Mr. Jacobs stopped in front of me looking down at the paper. An evil grin smoothed upon his face. "See class it proves that just because you are the son of a retired Major League Baseball player doesn't mean it will pass you in college." He throws the paper on my desk.

Letting out a groan I look at the sixty-five marked in red. Oh great! I am so not going to be able to play in any more games, after the game tomorrow. I am so fucked! The coach is going to give me a whole speech about grades are better than the actual sport!

Mr. Jacobs smiled as the bell had rung. "Goodbye, everyone makes up tests are two weeks away Mr. Logan I expect you to prove yourself worthy of this scholarship."

Nodding my head at him, I quickly gathered my belongings and belted out towards my car. My dad had gotten me a house off campus to be able to escape to study. Yet there has not been much studying. As I drove towards the house I turned on my Bluetooth that hooked up to the car. Wires started to play. I have weird taste in music, and usually, never get handed the aux cord in Tyler's car.

I pulled into the curved driveway. Tyler and Max were home I'm sure AJ would be coming back soon he only had two classes today. Maxwell Griggs is my best fucking friend ever.

Our fathers are best friends, we grew up together it's always been our dream to go to the same college and be on the baseball team and get drafted into the major league together. Maxwell is about six feet light skin curly black hair.

He is the main one to get a bunch of girls, I don't think since Sarah he has been in a serious relationship. He was with her from seventh grade till junior year. He wanted to marry the poor girl, glad she escaped. I'm only kidding, mostly.  Maxwell likes to be called Max, or long legs are his nickname on the team. He plays center.

As I flung my backpack in the corner of the living, AJ comes down. Allen Jerkins, our first baseman the tall brunette man is a two-time back-to-back MVP. He goes by AJ because he says the ladies think it's hotter than Allen. I just think it's hilarious that they even care if the girls find their name attractive.

"AJ I thought you were gone your car wasn't in the driveway," I say opening the fridge.

"Oh yeah, Carson borrowed it for a quick mowing job at ms. Janice's house so I let him use the truck." AJ says opening a warm temperature beer.

"Shit, if I would've known I would've rushed over here quicker to help him," I grabbed a fruit cup.

"What are you three, my three-year-old cousin loves those things." AJ laughed shaking his head