𝐚/𝐧

hi everyone! thank you for taking the time to read this story!

first a little update: i am still working on WANT, but wanted to also work on this story. they are both very different, and therefore, i wanted to start this story as a way to share my ideas. that being said, this is my first time writing this kind of story.

once again, i love all my readers and interacting with all of you. i read each comment, message, and appreciate every like that you all give me! please do message me if you want to talk, as i love hearing all your thoughts and do appreciate constructive criticism. enjoy! <3

okay, so first, heads up about characters:
- Giulia may act childish and then very adult-like. she's in her late teens (almost eighteen) and has always felt conflicted between being an adult and a child. her family culture (much like the mafia's culture ie. towards women) has caused this huge conflict. but bare with her. you'll understand once you start reading.
- Nicolas might be quiet at first, but that's just who he is. very opposite of Giulia's character when we first see it. Which is why you may find some scenes very anxious, childish, and even somewhat annoying. character development is a HUGE part of this storyline!

other warnings: this work will contain sexual content, profanity, violence, and more. it is not suitable for all readers. this is the only warning that will be given.

all rights reserved. using my work without my permission will be reported and is considered to be illegal. you will be reported. if you do come across my work elsewhere, please do let me know. i really appreciate it.