You/Midari Ikishima - Confession

"Midari! The President is speaking

"Midari! The President is speaking. Pay attention."

Yuriko whispered to her. Midari didn't listen to her either. She was too busy thinking about something far more important than dealing with whatever the President was going to plan for the week.

"Midari? Is there something that you want to share with the council?"

Midari finally snaps out of her thoughts when Kirari calls her out.

"No but are we done here? I need to go."

"You need to go? And where do you need to go? We're having a meeting here."

"I honestly don't care what you're planning. Just have Sayaka tell me what to do and I'll do it. Can I go now?"

"Are you bothering Yumeko again? Because if you are, then I..."

"I'm not bothering Yumeko. I'm over her."

Her words surprised everyone. They had all seen how obsessed she had gotten with her.

"You're over Yumeko?"

"Yes. If that's all your questions then I'm leaving. I'm not going to waste my time."

She grabs her things and heads out the door to search for you.

X

"Anyone have an idea of what's gotten into Midari?"

Runa laughs, making everyone turn to face her. Without pausing her game, she explains to them what's been happening.

"She developed a little crush on the girl that became her pet last week. Wait, I shouldn't say little. She likes the girl more than she liked Yumeko and that's saying something. I'm surprised no one noticed her different behavior."

"Oh. That explains a a lot. So what is that thing that made her leave in such a hurry."

"She's asking her out. She finally worked up the courage after a lot of going back and forth."

"You wouldn't happen to know where she's going to ask her out."

Runa actually pauses her game.

"I do happen to know."

X

Kirari and the rest of the student council peeked through the window to look in on what was happening. They spotted you talking to Midari about something that they couldn't hear. From what they could see, you were tutoring her.

"Since when does Midari care about her grades?"

Kaede asks them. He had only joined them because of Itsuki dragging him along.

"Since she fell in love."

X

"So you need to look over your question and write down all the necessary information. Once you do, plug it into your formula to get the answer. Once you do, you're going to need to convert it using this number."

Midari nodded and did the question according to how you told her.

"...and this is what I got."

She slides her paper over to you so you can look it over. You take it and skim over the page, making sure that she had followed the steps to get the answer.

"You got it! Good job, Midari. You're going to pass your test if you keep improving like this."

Midari couldn't help but blush at the compliment. It wasn't often that someone praised her for a job well done.

"I couldn't have done it without you so thank you."

"You don't have to thank me. I like tutoring. Plus it helps me go over what I learned. If I can teach the materials to others then that means I was able to grasp the concept....I think we should call it a day. I need to go home and finish up my homework."

"Yeah...."

You give her a look of concern when you see how troubled she looks.

"I can stay for a little longer if you want me to go over something else before your quiz."

"No. That's okay. We can go home."

She claims to want to go home but she doesn't move from her seat. You put your things down and take your seat again.

"What's wrong, Midari? Did something happen with Yumeko?"

Midari feels her heart beat faster when you take her hand. She could barely breath as you caressed the back of her hand with your thumb.

"N...no. I just...need to tell you something." You give her a smile, encouraging her to continue. "Wait, I need to take this off first."

With her free hand, she takes off the pet tag and tosses it aside.

"Midari, I still owe you money."

"I don't care about the money. You don't have to pay me back."

"No, I do have to pay you back. I owe you a lot."

"No. I don't care. I don't want you to be my pet anymore...."

"I don't understand. Why are you doing this?"

Midari sighs and looks down at your hands.

"I want you to be my girlfriend. I like you, (y/n). I like you a lot. If you don't feel the same then that's okay. I'm not going to make you wear your tag again."

You cup her cheek to make her look at you.

"I quite liked having something to show everyone that I was yours"

She smiles, more than happy to hear this.

"Well they're all going to eventually find out that you're mine. You're irresistible. You have no idea how many times I've wanted to lean in and kiss you."

"Kiss me then."

X

"Well it look like she's truly over Yumeko."

--------------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions on request page. If I didn't reply to your prompt request, send me a message with your prompt.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours. 

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Kirari Momobami - Tour

Sachiko Juraku - Kill

Mary S.... - Cover

Kirari Momobami - Toxic

Mary S... - Just a Friend

Ririka Momobami - Council

Kirari Momobami - Miss

Kirari Momobami - Wedding

Mary S.... - Prom

Sachiko Jurako - Loss

--------------