Chapter 1 - Strangers As A Couple

5 years later...

The whole empire is bustling with happiness, every house lit up with light and there was a smile on everyone's face. It was a fastive moment for everyone. After years, for the first time their Emperor married. It says that the late Emperor has fixed this marriage with the daughter of General Family. The Master General has saved the late Emperor when enemy attacked suddenly during a celebration. So the late Emperor pleased with loyalty, and wanted to return this great favour with a marriage.

So even after the Emperor died of illness, the crown kept the promised word of his father and married the general's daughter. This was rare sight to see how much Prince respect his father and his words. Even after this year's he still keeping the late emperor's words. And even took the first step to ask for marriage in general mansion though he never saw the daughter before. The general kept the mansion in high guard so the the inner information does not leak outside. Not much of the audience ever show how the precious daughter of General looks like. She almost stayed inside the manor and barely comes out to attand any occasions. But today the current emperor finally married her and now she become the empress. Outside the palaces there was too much rumour spread through numerous lips but inside the imperial palace the situation was different.

In the Lily Palace Courtyard...

Lily Palace Courtyard

Princess Kashmin threw a flower vase causing it smash in pieces. The freshly picked flowers were roughly smashed by Kashmin's foot. The maid beside her shook her head before lowering her head. Kumeka who was sitting on chair and enjoying the tea looked at her daughter's angry face before placing the cup on table.

"Kashmin, what are you doing?"

"Mother" Kashmin looked up as tears ran down her cheeks "His Majesty is married to that lowly girl. No ever show her clearly how she looks like then how can His Majesty marry such girl?"

Kumeka shook her head "you need to calm down young Princess. Just because of this matter you can't forget the etiquette you learnt all this year's" her voice was strong as she cold Kashmin.

"Mother, how can you be so calm in this situation?" Kashmin walked forwards then took the seat beside her mother "that unknown girl was lucky to get married to the emperor but here I am rotting with that cripple" then she cried again.

Kumeka sighed. The later emperor was a good friend of her husband. But after that war to avoid the destruction she have to move in to Samrat. The late Emperor even bestowed a marriage of Kashmin and second Prince. She stroked her daughter's head.

"This marriage couldn't terminate my dear, you have to understand this political rules of palace. Besides the new empress is just a lowly girl from general manor, you don't have to be worried about it. It won't take time to snatch her title"