Part 1 - The Beginning

You were sitting on the toilet, waiting for the test to come back as positive or negative. You closed your eyes then after a few seconds, you opened your eyes to see that the test was positive.
You were so happy to find out that you were carrying Kim Taehyung's baby.

-------

You went to your husbands' work, and went straight to his office.
You arrived at his office and opened the door
"Baby, I got big ne-"
You stopped mid-sentence to find Kim Taehyung, your husband kissing another woman. That woman was your best friends' sister - Song Hyeri.
"Tae, how could you?" You start sobbing on the spot when a man enters.
"So, this is what I get from you, Song Hyeri. I looked after you all of your life. But this is how you repay me?"
You turned to see that man. He looked like your age. It seemed like he has been cheated on, as well.
"Jimin-ah! I-I'm sorry.."
Park Jimin. That was his name. You took a good look at him then looked away.
"Fine. I was just going to tell you that you were going to be a father of this baby but.. I guess I was wrong."
You walk over to Kim Taehyung and gives him your wedding ring. You try to hold you tears back.
"Just remember that we've been together for 8 years. Ever since we were 16. Not 8 months."
You dashed out of Taehyung's office and outside of the building. You then stopped, sat on the ground and started crying.
You then see someone sticking their hand out to give you a piece of tissue.
You grab it, blow your nose, then gives it back to them.
"Thank you, Mr. Whoever you are".
"My name is actually Park Jimin".
You look up to see Park Jimin. The man who also got cheated on.
"Oh, you are that wenches boyfriend, let me guess." You say, sadly.
"Yep, what's your name? ". He took a seat next to you.
"Lee y/n". You then start crying again.
"I'm pregnant with his baby! I don't know what to do!"
You say, letting all of your emotions out. Jimin pats your back.
"I know how you feel".
You turn to look at him, he then looks back at you.
"Here"
He gives you his number then leaves.
You sigh then put his number onto your contacts.
"I'll raise this baby by myself. I don't need you Kim Taehyung. Have a happy life with your damn mistress.

-------

You then started walking onto a crossroad. You looked to the side to see a random car dashing towards you. You see who it was and it was Song Hyeri. She then bumps into you with her car, purposely, and dashes off.
Your ears started ringing and blood was coming out of you. People ran up to you to help you. They called an ambulance and you were immediately rushed to the hospital.

------

2 days later.
You wake up, breathing heavily. You see that Jimin is next to you.
"You're awake!" He says.
"My baby.. What about my baby?"
You yell, worriedly.
"I'm sorry.. The doctors told me that you lost the baby. There was nothing they could do". Jimin says in sorrow.
"No.. This is all her fault! Song Hyeri that-" You start sobbing.
Jimin hugs you tightly.
"It's ok.. Let it all out".

-------

Time skip
You spent 2 months in the hospital, recovering from the accident. Since then Jimin would visit you.
All you could feel was hatred towards  Song Hyeri and Kim Taehyung. You lost your marriage and your baby because of the both of them.

You went to take a walk through the hospital.
You then see Kim Taehyung at the reception.
You froze when you saw him.
But then.. Song Hyeri run towards him, hugging him tightly.
"I can't believe we're going to have a baby!" Song Hyeri says so happily.
They were both so happy but you were here. In pain, in sadness.

You walk back to your hospital room and ran into Jimin's arms.
"H-hey, what's wrong?"
He asks you, worriedly.
"Song Hyeri is pregnant. They look so happy. But they're ruining me right now!" You exclaim in so much anger.
"Jimin, thanks for looking after me these past 2 months. You've been so good to me. And I am so indebted to you because of this. I swear, I'll pay you back. Just after I take my revenge. I won't will ruin the both of them just as they ruined all of me."
"And, I'll help you. I've been here for you for 2 months. That's long enough for us to keep helping and looking out for eachother, right? So let me help you. I'll be here by your side".
"Thank you" You feel more reassured now that you know that Jimin is by your side and that the both of you will be looking out for eachother.

It was now time for you to plan and prepare for your revenge.