54. muse of paris pt. 1

Y/N Pov.:

"Well, well. When this isn't Y/N Y/L/N." Cole said when i came downstairs, to meet him.

"Yeah i thought i go a little bit more out of my comfort zone." i said.

"You mean out of your sweatpants and streetstyle ?" he laughed.

"Yeah. I mean more in the paris street style." we both laughed.

"Let's go. We have a long day in front of us." he said and we started to walk away.

"Is that your camera ?" i asked him.

"Oh yeah. I hope it's okay if we stop at some places and i take some pictures. I also can take some of you if you want." he said.

"It's fine. I actually like photography. One of my friends (Harry) is also interested in photography and always shows me his pictures." i said.

"Perfect. So what do you want to see today ?" he asked me.

"I want to see the eifel tower, more closer. But in the evening when the lights are on. And i want to go in the louvre." i said.

"You also want to go in the louvre ?" he asked.

"If it is okay for you ?" i asked him.

"Of course. What do you think of if we take a bike tour everywhere ? We could be there faster and see more things." he said.

"I love it. Let's look where we get some. But we need cute ones. I want the hole pariser flair." we both chuckled.

After 15 minutes of searching a shop for bikes, we finally had our bikes.

"I already feel more like a french men." Cole said.

"Have you ever looked at yourself ? You always could be a french men." we both chuckled.

"Let me look how we come to the Louvre." i said and took out my phone.

"Do it. I take some pictures." he said and we both did our things.

"You have enough pictures ?" he nodded. "Okay then let's go." i said and we both drove to the Louvre.

We drove like 30 minutes, until we were at the Louvre. "We can put the bikes over there." i said and we put the bikes away.

We then got in the Louvre an walked around to the different paintings. Then suddenly my phone buzzed.

It was Tom. But i couldn't answer right now, because i was in a museum. So i declined the call.

Tommy 💕

Sorry but i can't right now
I'll call you back later <3

It's alright darling
i'm waiting for the call ;)

I chuckled and put my phone away. "Who was it ?" Cole asked.

"Oh just a friend from home." i said. I talked with Tom about that, if i should tell it Cole if he asked. But we both decided that he doesn't need to know right now.

"Okay. Look over there is the Mona Lisa." he pointed to the painting and i ran over to it. He walked after me. "I didn't knew you were so interested in paintings." he chuckled.

"I like photography. And paintings are photography just different and with more meaning behind it. And i always wanted to see the Mona Lisa in front of me." i chuckled.

"You are a very interesting but complicated person." he said.

"I know." we both laughed and got many 'shhh' from people around us.

After we were finished with walking around in the Louvre, we got on our bikes again and drove to a cafe. It was already 12 pm, so we became hungry.

"I never ate a french croissant." i said when our food came.

"This is your first french croissant?" i nodded. "You missed something."

I took a bite. "Not anymore. But damn this tastes like heaven." we both chuckled.

"Knew it." we both laughed. "So what are we going to do now ? I mean it is too early to see the lights of the eifeltower."

"I know. You were already in paris before, right ?" he nodded. "Where weren't you or where do you want to go again ?"

"I thought about, maybe we could go to the Musée d'Orsay ?" he asked.

"Oh i read about it. I think that's a good idea." i said.

"Perfect. So Y/N when did you started acting ?" he drunk from his coffee.

"Not long ago. But it really started like a year ago ? So my first movie with the Russo Brothers and Jacob Elordi. From this moment, everything blow up." i said.

"I saw that movie. It was great, you are a great actress." he said.

"Thanks. I also watched your movies and series from the time you were at disney. It's crazy how far you come." i said.

"Well thank you. I can say that you will also have a big career. I mean just look at your follower on instagram. Everyone likes you." he said.

"Actually, i wasn't on instagram like for weeks. My life had a big change, so i hadn't really time for it." i chuckled.

"So you don't know that you have 23 million followers ?" my eyes widened. "That means no."

I put my phone out and got to my instagram account. 23,4 million followers. "Holy shit. Wow. That's crazy."

"It is. But what do you mean with 'my life had a big change' ?" he asked interested.

"Oh yeah right. A year ago, i was like very very shy. I didn't had really friends and i just hang out with my family. Then i met some of my closest friends now and they changed me completely. We can say, if they wouldn't be in my life, i wouldn't sit with you here right now and have a conversation. I would probably sit in my hotel room and we wouldn't talk except in the scenes." we laughed.

"I can't imagine that. Then thank god to your lovely friends. Tom Holland and the others right ?" he asked.

"Right."

"Yeah i love his work." he said.

"I'm going to tell him that." we both chuckled. "Okay then now let's go."

We both got out of the café and got on our bikes.