Chapter 58

《Violet's POV 》

My eyes slowly fluttered open and the first thing I saw was a head sleeping on the side of my bed with her blond hair covering her face.

Olivia...

The last person I would expect to see is Olivia. I can't believe she stayed with me and that Eric let her. A smile formed on my face, I always knew she wasn't a bad person.

I slowly moved my hand to her head and began moving all her hair out her face. My fingers began to slowly run through her silky hair as I waited to get her up. I grabbed a small bunch of her hair and began tickling her ear with the tips.

She groaned and buried her face deeper in the bed causing me to laugh. I tickled the back if her neck and she finally began to stir.

She opened her eyes and looked at me laughing,"You are so annoying." She groaned and I continued laughing.

She went to the bathroom in my room to wash her face and then came and sat back next to me.

"So how are you keeping?" She asked worried.

"I wasn't okay at all but after the conversation I had with Aunty Jane, you could say I doing much better." I said to her with a little smile as a stray tear slid down my face.

Olivia leaned forward and wipe my tear as she hugged me causing me to cry more. After everything that happened you expect me to hate her but all I had for my sister was love. There was something about her hug that caused me to break down.

After a few hours of crying, she brushed my hair and tied it up before helping me to the bathroom. After being in hospital for almost a week I was actually starting to feel physically better. Whilst I brushed my teeth I told Olivia to get some coffee for us.

《Olivia's POV 》

At this point I dont know if Violet is human because no one can be as strong as her but I am worried she isn't dealing with her pain head on and she is just bottling it up so she can 'move'.

I took one last look behind me to make sure she is stable and okay before walking out to get the coffee.

I stumbled into someone as I was fumbling through my purse, looking for my wallet but I was rendered absolutely speechless when I looked up at the last person I expected to bump into outside Violet's bedroom.

"What are you doing here, Mother?" I asked worried about what she was planning now.

"Can't a mother see her daughter." She cried," I am not doing anything wrong liv, I just need to see her." I was shocked by her reply.

"So your parental instincts finally kicked in after 26 years." I said to her before shaking my head and letting her walk in as I continued on my quest to get coffee.

People can change, I guess...

×°×°×°×°×°×°

《Violet's POV 》

I moved slowly out the bathroom and back to my bed but my heart almost leaped out my chest when I saw my mother standing in my room.

"Oh my god! You scared me." I exclaimed as I held my hand over my chest," Mother what are you doing here." I asked curiously.

"I simply came to talk." She smiled as she closed the blinds and the door before walking back in front of me, " You have been the biggest pain in my life, like a giant weed I have spent years trying to uproot but for some reason nothing has ever worked because you are so damn stubborn, just like her!" My mother yelled, " Eveyone seems to have caught on to my plans now, after 24 years they finally figured it out so I guess before they catch up to me I might as well finish you off now." She stated with a wicked smile on her lips. I stood there confused as she pulled out a sliver gun she had been hiding in her bag and suddenly I was full on panicking.

"Mother, what are you doing?" I asked worried as I began to take slow step backing away from her.

"Don't call me your mother! I am not your mother! Your mother was a bitch, a horrible bitch, that tried stealing my husband so I decided to get rid if her, but what I didn't plan was him bring you home!" She yelled as she waved the gun at me.

She's unhinged.

"What? I don't understand anything mum please put the gun down." I begged her with tears in my eyes.

" Don't call me that!!! Your beloved mother, is Katherine. I arranged her murder that night whilst she was pregnant with you, but sadly you survived and that idiot husband of mine brought you home to mock me. I know god was tormenting me because you grow up to be a splitting image of her, that bitch. Like I said before, you are stubborn and hard to uproot. I tried getting rid of you in a accident but you managed to slip away in the last second and that poor boy, Hunter, right? He died instead of you. After that I decide to get a little poetic. I thought it would be marvelous is you died the same way your mother did but again, last second and your baby, a girl I believe died and you just happen to survive. Since everyone seems to be after me now I could get that creative, so if I am going to go to jail for murder might as well kill once more right?" She explained. I looked at the psychotic woman in front of me and I felt like I couldn't breathe.

She killed Hunter.

She killed my baby.

She killed Katherine...my mother, my mother...

That list repeated in my head driving me insane but suddenly it stopped when I head the sound of her gun cock.

I shut my eyes as the sound of the door bursting opened and a gun shot going off.

------------------------------------------------------------

A/N :

Hey guys 👋
I really do hope you all are enjoying the book.🦄
I am sorry if these last few chapter are kind of bad, I dont really feel good about the but anyway...😅😅😅

Comment 🙏
And their about 2 chapters left...
Till next time, byezzz💕🌺

Memes: