***my bully***

The demon queen.

Well, thats what everyone at Flostel High called her. She was cold, scary, hot and most importantly, a bully.

Normally she would walk through the halls with a fierce stance, people always parting for her, knowing full well that if they didn't she would outright shove them out of her way.

But this time the clicking of her heels sounded lighter, still threatening but... softer. Her eyes weren't burning with hatred, but this time... calm. Anyone would go as far as saying the queen was in a 'good mood' which normally would happen once every blue moon.

This same cycle continued. The heel clicking became softer, velverosas tone of voice was nicer and her face for once wasn't serious in her classes, instead calm, like she actually enjoyed what she was learning.

But sadly this drastic change in habit hadn't changed her personality.

Her and her clique: 'the demon generals' would still bully the school nerds to do their homework and pick on a random teen after school everyday.

Some questions did arise in the halls, murmurs as to why velverosa was acting this way but also hopes of what might come of it.

Until a couple months after it all started, the truth was revealed.

The truth as to why velverosa had been slowly becoming nicer.

Instead of the queen strutting through the halls by herself, this time she had a guest.

A smaller girl, nearly half her height. She had auburn, neck length, messy hair with a small group of hair at the back of her head that had continued to grow down the her shoulder blades.

This time the queens heels were hardly heard and her face wasn't serious at all, instead softly smiling at the smaller girl dragging the bully through the halls.

Velverosa was unrecognisable when in the presence of this youner girl.

The rumours spread around like forest fire.

It was easy to see on the first encounter of the two together that there was a huge blush coating their faces.

Soon enough the queen stopped pestering the nerds at the school to do her homework.

The after school activities though, weren't as easy to fix.

The auburn haired girl that a random student had discovered name was 'malori' would always walk the queen home and if velverosa began to pick on someone in the halls, bathroom or outside of school malori would always step in with a line like: "if you don't stop now then no kisses or cuddles for a month!"

Slowly the name malori became known all through the school and even out of school.

She was like a hero.

A dragon tamer, as the school began to call her.

I'm so tired. Have a wonderful day/night ;)