Part - 43

Few days later
Y/n's POV

We both were back from the office sitting in the living room watching a Netflix show....which we both are loving for quite a few days now.

We both were sitting comfortably while tae was hugging my waist.

I was engrossed in the show when suddenly tae spoke.

Tae - " Y/n!!"

I hummed while my attention was still on the screen.

Tae - " Plz don't force yourself."

I got confused as to what he was implying.

I looked at him with furrowed eyebrows.

Tae - " Plz don't force yourself to do things you are not comfortable with... don't force yourself to love me.....I am ready to wait for you as long as it takes....but I don't want to see you doing things which you don't want to."

He said softly.

I turned around completely to look at him at the same time making him loose the grip over my waist.

Y/n - " I am not doing anything against my will.... what are you implying at?"

I asked still with a confused face.

Tae - " y/n...if you don't like any kind of skinship or me being clingy.. you can tell me to stop."

Y/n's mind - " Awww"

I pinched his cheeks

Y/n - " You are overthinking....I am not at all uncomfortable around you...what I am doing or what I am letting you do is all according to my will....there is nothing forceful."

I said with a bright smile which he gladly returned .

His eyes showed the shimmer which conveyed how happy this comment of mine made him.

I took his hands,making them again grip my waist also putting my head on his shoulder and again turning back to the show.

From the corner of my eye I could see tae smiling satisfactorily.

One thing is for sure I love seeing him happy.... because he deserves that.

Few days later

I came back from office a little late than usual but before taehyung's arrival time.....and then was about to head towards my room,when the front door opened.

I turned around to see taehyung entering the house.

Y/n - " Tae?.. why are you early today?"

Tae - " Because we are going out."

He said with his boxy smile.

Y/n - " Going out? Where?"

Tae - " On a date....go and get ready...wear whatever is comfortable."