chapter 15 : sunoo's dare

I woke up hearing the alarm rings while groaning in irritation.

As usual i take a bath and brushed my teeth.

Now i wear this

(A/n: hahaha I'm really sorry i just can't choose anything and don't mind Cheayoung's face just imagine it's you

(A/n: hahaha I'm really sorry i just can't choose anything and don't mind Cheayoung's face just imagine it's you. Also stan twice)

I then went downstairs to eat breakfast.

"My god I'm not in the mood to wear our school uniform" i mumble while walking downstairs.

Then i saw oppa eating his pancakes and mom still cooking.

"Good morning oppa, good morning Mom. Hmmm, smell's good what's that bacon and eggs?" I asked Mom walking to her and looked and yeah I'm right it was it was and grilled bread with cheese.

"Yes sweety now sit down there I'll serve this when I'm done" i just nodded and waited at my seat patiently

"Y/N how's school?"

"It's fine oppa nothing's wrong why asked thought?" I fired back to him

He let out a small chuckle.

"You know someone confessed and that was hella funny"

"What? Who is ut? Tell me! Tell me" i said to him giving him my puppy eyes while pouting

"Okay it was heeseung he confessed to me saying "soobin hyung I'm gay and i like you please be my boyfriend" he said mimicking heeseung's voice while i burst out laughing really really hard that i fell from my seat.

"Ahhhh!" I shouted I'm now at the floor

"Y/N are you okay? Shit! Be careful for once" oppa complained i just stared at her in shock.

"Is it really true? He confessed to you and his gay? I can't believe that! I mean his so manly and also one of the mature one on there group" i said still in shock my eyes are now as big as a ping-pong ball i swear.

"Then he said it was only a dare so yeah" he said and shrugged his shoulders. Making me breath again

"I really though that his straight and I'm right"

I said laughing then Mom came holding a plate with egg and bacon

"Thank you Mom"

"Your we she said patting my head then she walked to the door where is she going?

"Mom where are you going?" I shouted at her.

"To the doctors I'm going for a check up" she shouted back i just nodded and finished my food.

TIME SKIP--------→ YANG JUNGWON

3rd person POV

Y/N and Soobin already parted ways. Y/N walked to their room only to see Enhypen at the door standing. The girl just looked at them confused why are they outside when someone held her wrist.