Revival

"What do we need, Tommy?" Philza asked.

"Reviving is basically killing the death to make them alive again. So we need Ghostbur to agree, we might wanna take Friend with us when we revive him for comfort, when Ghostbur feels atleast a little comfortable there will be a bigger chance everthing goed well. Killing him with the sword you killed Wilbur with will help."

"Do you still have the sword Phil?" Technoblade asked.

"Yes, yes." Philza said opening his enderchest.

"So we have to talk to Ghostbur." Technoblade stated.

"I'll do it." Tommy said and just as Philza wanted to tell him that's probably not the best idea, Ghostbur walked in.

"Hello guys!" Ghostburs said while he waved happily.

"Ghostbur, we need to talk."

"Hm, what's wrong?"

"We wanna revive Alivebur.."

"I know! You told me!"

"Ghostbur.. That means you have to die.."

"I know! The void told me already and.. I was scared at first, but I think it would be better. As much as I like being here, you guys need Wilbur."

"Okay.. So can we do it now.. Tommy?" Technoblade asked.

"No it has to be midnight."

"Okay so we just wait..?"

"Yeah."

That day they were all just chilling and when it was midnight, Philza went outside with Ghostbur that evening and once again put the sword through Wilbur's heart like he did months ago.

For a few seconds everyone held their breath scared that it didn't work, that they lost Ghostbur and Wilbur now.

But then Ghostbur wasn't transparent anymore and his chest slowly went up and down.

Then he started coughing really hard.

Tommy ran outside and quite literally ran into Wilbur to hug him. Wilbur hugged back ofcourse. Philza joined the hug after a minute and even Technoblade joined.

And if Philza and Techno noticed both Wilbur and Tommy were crying, they didn't say anything.

The sleepybois were complete again and they were going to make that everyone's problem.

~

HI!!! i started another story called 'Don't anger the God' you should check it out if you want to!  The chapters in that story will probably be longer. 

Uh anyways bye!