Chapter 13: Jojo's Bizarre Adventures in Another World

Avdol is walking around Jotaro's house. He is about to go in the kitchen. But inside the kitchen, he found a shocking truth.

Jotaro's mother, Holly, lies down on the floor. She was fainted. The fridge is left open. Which means that, when she was taking stuff from the fridge, she faints.

Avdol: "Ms. Holly!"

Avdol found something strange on Holly's back. So, Abdul decided to investigate that.

Avdol: "I'm sorry, Ms. Holly."

Avdol takes Holly's cloths off (not completely off), and investigate her back. Her back have some sort of... vines with flowers?

Avdol: "No, it can't be! Ms. Holly... have a Stand!"

Avdol: "Anyone with Joestar blood coursing through their veins, will be affected by Dio's curse. That is why..."

Avdol: "Stands are controlled by the user's mental strength, and move with their fighting instincts. Ms. Holly is a very gentle and peaceful person, and so she lacks the strength to withstand Dio's curse! This is very bad! At this rate... She will die! It will kill her!"

Avdol turns around, to see Jotaro and Joseph standing next to each other.

Joseph: "Holly..."

Jotaro: "Tsk."

Joseph: "AAAAAARGH!!!"

Joseph cries (with no tears by the way). He grabs Jotaro's jacket and push him to a cabinet.

Joseph: "This is what I have feared that Holly might have a Stand!"

Jotaro grabs Joseph's artificial hand, which was grabbing Jotaro's jacket and push it away.

Jotaro: "Now, what will we do?"

Joseph's face turns into serious mode.

Joseph: "We need to kill Dio and lift the curse! That's all we can do!"

Joseph puts Holly on her bed (?)

Joseph gives Jotaro a photo with a black background. A photo of Dio. 

Jotaro grabs the photo.

Jotaro: "Maybe I can find something..."

Jotaro releases his Stand. His Stand's appearance is very muscular, blue skin, wears a  crown on the head, have long spiky hair, and sharp eyes.

Jotaro: "... hiding in that darkness!" (Meaning the black background)

Jotaro's Stand looks into the photo in detail and sharp. The Stand's pupils enlarges and shrinking. He found something in the dark background. Jotaro decided to make a sketch of it by using his Stand. The Stand draw it so quickly and precisely. So quick that it finishes drawing in a matter of seconds. The sketch is a sketch of a fly.

Avdol recognized that fly. So he goes to the library and search for it.

Kakyoin, who was beaten up by Jotaro at school, once a follower of Dio. But when Jotaro saved him from Dio's control, he lost his faith in Dio. He was controlled by a flesh bud called, 'Charisma'. But that is not the case now.

Kakyoin goes into the library. He founds Abdul with a flame on top of his head. Abdul is holding a book, investigating the fly in the sketch.

Avdol notices Kakyoin watching him.

Avdol: "You appear to be doing well."

Kakyoin: !

Avdol: "Sorry, but I am busy at the moment."