𝚜𝚊𝚖 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚜𝚘𝚗

𝚐𝚘𝚍 𝚒 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜 𝚑𝚎𝚛

sam was sat side by side with bucky, in front of his government provided therapist

he hadn't seen you since everyone had returned after the blip, and it was beginning to wear him down as worry for your safety swept throughout his being.
dr raynor spoke, "mr wilson i know of your relations with miss l/n, would you say her disappearance has affected you in any way?"
sam's brows furrowed at the mention of your name, and he shuffled anxiously in his seat.
"she hasn't disappeared." his voice was stern as he attempted to rid of the conversation.
"sam, y/n hasn't been seen since the blip."
dr raynor's eyes were sympathetic as she spoke with the man.
"she's off the grid. to be frank she's vanished."
bucky's eyes darted between the pair.
"doc, i don't think this is relevant to our current situation."
sam sent his partner a grateful look.
unfortunately this didn't stir the topic as dr raynor continued.
"it is very much relevant, james. mr wilson's behaviour is likely influenced by absence of y/n"
an exasperated huff escaped from sam's mouth.
"with all due respect doc, y/n's alleged disappearance is the furthest thing from my mind at this moment and i don't need your constant reminder."
sam kept a harsh gaze as he continued.
"yes, y/n is incredibly important to me and i miss her. god i miss her so much, but i have a lot riding on my shoulders right now."