/𝘌 𝘐 𝘎 𝘏 𝘛 𝘠 𝘍 𝘐 𝘝 𝘌- 𝘛 𝘞 𝘐 𝘕 𝘚/

THE WEASLEY TWINS JOINING

Morgana and Tom stepped into Diagon Alley with their hoods up. "Why did you force me to come, again?" asked Tom as they walked through the alley.

"I didn't." replied Morgana, "I specifically said 'Hey, Marvolo. I'm heading to diagon alley. Goodbye.' And you specifically replied 'I'm coming because I want to bloody annoy you since I'm bored and have nothing better to do'."

Tom let out a disbelieving huff, "I did not say that! I said 'I'm coming as well because I'm bored'."

"Same thing." Morgana replied, ignoring his look of disbelief.

Tom looked confused as to why they were entering an orange shop filled with prank toys, "What are we doing here?"

"Recruiting." His daughter simply said and walked to the counter, "I'm here for the Weasley twins." She told the lady, who looked confused but nodded and walked away.

"You could've just killed her and walked to the back of the store." Tom pointed out.

Morgana looked at him with her eyebrows raised, but he couldn't see that due to her hood, "Unlike you, I have respect." she teased.

Tom folded his arms infront of his chest and scoffed, but didn't reply. Fred Weasley and George Weasley walked at that moment, both wearing identical smirks as they bowed, "My lady. Follow us." They echoed.

♥︎

"Oh, you're recruiting Weasleys now?" asked Tom in disbelief as they pulled off their hoods.

"Be quiet, Marvolo." Morgana said, not looking away from the grinning twins, "What's gotten you two so cheery? You're joining the dark side, be a little dark in the very least."

"Oh, but-"

"-with innocent faces-"

"-like ours-"

"-nobody would suspect-"

"-us to join-"

"-even though we will-"

"-show off our new marks-"

"-that we know we'll-"

"-be getting soon-"

"-with pride." They finished together, grinning even wider.

"It's Rabastan and Rodolphus all over again." said Tom as Morgana said, "It's Leo and Regulus all over again." at the same time, making them share an amused look.

"Anyways," Morgana went back to business mode, "What can you guys achieve?"

At this, they shared a proud and eager look as they pulled out a bag. "Filled with sweets that will-"

"-poison you,-"

"-make you cough up blood until you choke on it and die,-"

"-make painful boils appear from under your skin,-"

"-confuse you into killing the light side instead of the dark,-"

"-And very much more." They finished together again.

Morgana looked at them in amusement, pride, and shock. She slowly started smirking, giving them all the answers they needed, "Roll up your sleeves."

The twins both exchanged grins as the mark appeared on their inner left forearms.