SAESANG pt.4 (tw;)

days passed as you were still in coma. it was already 2 months. news went viral that you got into an accident and are in coma, Bighit did not reveal the saesang incident.

you received a lot of support from fans and global stars.

Han and Jackson would come visit often, leaving you bouquets of flowers. Jisoo and Jennie would visit everyday, often taking night shifts at the hospital.

 Rose wasn't able to visit, she was overseas promoting her albums and isn't able to come due to the pandemic. but did video call jisoo and jennie everyday, asking about your health

the members were a whole different story....

all of them now looked pale and skinny, had dark circles under their eyes due to lack of sleep, not being able to sleep due to thinking you were here, fighting between life and death. they missed you, missed your presence, your warmth, your smile which would brighten everyone's day. but now, they felt empty, as if half of them was gone.

they loved you, loved you so much they were willing to take your miseries upon themselves, you didn't deserve it, you deserved was all the love and happiness in this world. they had grown so attached to you that now it was hard to live without you

everyone missed you.

between this, bts were still idols, they still had to keep going.

even though a part of them wasn't there

BTS released the song 'Film Out' dedicated to you, about how much they miss you. once the MV was revealed, everyone was in tears, be it a fan or non-fan.

but...BTS seemed to have lost their spark...their glow...

and fans didn't blame them. 

everyone was in grief, seeing the beautiful gem battling so hard 

=================================

 16th day. 2:49am

Jimin was with you for the night shift at the hospital, he blankly stared at your figure as he dragged a chair and sat beside your bed, holding your hand in his palm

'I-its been 2 months since we last heard your voice, your laugh. its been 2 months since you punched me, 2 months since you called me a pervert.'

he gently puts his hand on your thigh, caressing it, half expecting you to sit up, slap his hand away and call him a 'pervert'

'I miss you, we all do. yoongi hyung cries everyday in his room but comes out like nothing happened, namjoon hyung is b-being strong, if he breaks down what will we do? jin hyung looks drained, he h-hardly eats.'

'hoseok hyung has lost his spirit, lost his positivity, taehyung h-hardly comes out of our room, comes late at night, drunk. j-jungkook spends most of his time in your shared room, hugging your pillow thinking about you, he hardly even speaks'

'sometimes I just have to stop, close my eyes and hug you, even if its only in my mind. no matter what i say, what i do, there is not a single moment I don't think about you. I am missing you so much Y/n, please c-come back'

'I want you. I want you here with me. I want to talk to you. I want to be with you. I want to hug you. I just want you'

'I should have hugged you tighter and longer the last time i saw you. I saw home in your eyes and love in your smile. We will wait for you because honestly we don't want anything else'

'if we know what love is, it is because of you'

'no matter where you go, you will always be in my heart...'

with that he breaks down, sobbing as his tears flow down his face like rain. crying as memories came flooding in. memories of the past, happy ones, sad ones...

then...

he felt something tug at his hand, he looked up with his teary eyes to see..

tears slipping out of your close eyelids, holding his hand tight

======================

;) wait for tomorrow hoes