Chapter 20

Jeon Jungkook's pov

"What is the matter, will someone say me too?"

"Hyung, I like Misoo Noona."

"What" and "I knew it" came together as a response from both of them.

"Wait a minute, you mean Misoo noona, our stylist?"

"Yes hyung.", I got nervous over his reaction.

"How did this even happen? I am just confused."

I didn't even know what to answer to that question. I didn't know when I caught feelings for her.

"She just came into my life and I knew she's the right one.", I replied shyly.

"Kookie you have grown out to be a man now.", Tae hyung jumped to my side and nudged me with his shoulder.

"Oh my god Jungkook, I can't explain how happy I am for you.", Jimin hyung hugged me from the other side.

I felt so much excited to see my hyungs happily supporting me. It meant a lot to me.

"So does noona knows about this? Does she like you too?", Jimin hyung asked me curiously.

That question was enough to make me jealous again. I cannot forget seeing Namjoon hyung and noona so close to each other. Only if I was in his place.

"No hyung she doesn't know. I haven't said her anything about this because I didn't get any chance to spend time with her. ", I pouted while saying this.

I genuinely felt that we haven't had much time together to know each other. And still I fell for her. When will she feel the same for me.

"I am so excited for you Kookie. You guys would look so great together.",tae hyung smiled.

"But what if she already has a boyfriend or she likes someone else?", Jimin hyung said with concern in his voice.

That was the thing I was so scared about. The fact that she might have feelings for Namjoon hyung. Even if hyung had feelings for her, I wasn't worried because if I confess that I have feelings for Noona, he would happily move out of our way for me. I know Hyung, he loves me very much to see me sad.

But I had to make sure noona likes me over him.

"Jiminie, see you are scaring kookie, remember when we all thought that she was married so she said that she's happily single right now. So she doesn't have a boyfriend and even if she likes someone now, when she gets to know that THE JEON JUNGKOOK likes her, she will forget whosoever she liked before.", Tae hyung assured Jimin hyung as well as me.

"Will she really like me if she knows that I like her?", I asked again to hear him say yes.

"Are you kidding me, you are Jeon Jungkook. Which girl will reject the person you are now. You have everything a girl would want in her life partner. She can never say no to you Jungkook.", Tae hyung hugged me from my left side while I was giggling. Yes she will for sure like me and not Namjoon hyung.

"Help me hyungs. Please help me so that I can get her.", I said with a new found determination.

"Okay I will help you. First thing, tomorrow message her a good morning so when she wakes up, she sees your message first and her first thought would be you. ", Jimin hyung adviced me.

I knew why I approached Jimin hyung. He was very good in these type of things. He was the first one to be in a relationship among us and he has been in a relationship since 5 years with Bae Joohyun noona. She's also older than Jimin hyung but still they are happily together and that makes me excited about Misoo noona.