Plot

Ellesmeere Solar.

Days passed. I'm now here in my room, facing the table with the papers.

Let me get straight into it. Pure Love, the story contains how much love is pure in between of the two Main Leads. The Heroine which is Carolaine, the adoptive daughter of the Viscount who gathers the attention of the Empire.

Her light magic was uncommon and very rare sincr only in the 2 powerful family lineage only have that, this is what caught the Prince's attention. As he have grown to know her, he started to have feelings for her.

The villainess which is potrayed by Meere and me, was the neglected daughter of the Grand Duke. The how much the Grand Duke love his sons, the more she was not getting affection. She tries every means to get their attention, but, Carolaine entered the scene.

Her family become interested to the girl, who had a light magic eventhough she's a commoner. Well, she was born without mana and all. It was stated that she did nasty things to the heroine because of jealousy.

The Love she was craving to get, was all easily gained by someone.

It was said also that, the villainess gone mad when the Prince, who was kind to other's, exept  to her, break of the engagement with her. She was lost. The coming of age, the villainess thought it was her day, that's where it all started when Carolaine was suddenly announced as the real daughter of the Grand Duke. She was step aside and forgotten. They claimed that the villainess do some petty and immature acts, even tried to kill the heroine which lead her to death.

The Heroine learned to know who is her family who she wanted to meet, love by the Prince and the whole empire. The story was her struggle to know the truth and her family, to fine what a Pure Love is.

I fake off to wipe the fake tears. Such a touching story.

Narealize ko na ulit na the author did the Villainess dirty. To make the heroine more and more lovable, the already wrecked life of the villainess become more chaotic and ruined.

I looked at the written loopholes in the novel on the paper.

Then, I will also do the Heroine dirty as I can in this real life situation, since she's lovable isn't she? No plots will save her from me.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"They are in a very outcasted place. I think they were hiding." Balita sa akin ni Leopold habang tinuturo ang nasa mapa.

"Are they involve on what happened 16 years ago?"

"That's what I can't know, but whether they are involve or not, I think they know something." Napatango, it was good enough.

We are currently disguised as some traveler to go to this place.

I didn't hesitated to knock on the run down house. "What can I do to you?" Bungad nang matandang babae.

"I'm here to do some interview. May I come in?" Lumaki ang bukas sa pinto at nakangiti itong pinatuloy kaming dalawa ni Leopold.

"I apologize, welcome to our house." My forehead creased on what I saw. Mag-asawa nga sila.

"I have few question to ask."nakangiti kong sabi.

"O-of course, go o-n."

"What happened almost 16 years ago?" Walang paligoy ligoy kong tanong.

"16 years ago? What are you askin-" she stopped when she realized what I've meant.

"Does it rings a bell to you? Former head maid and butler of the Viscount Household." I said smiling widely.

"W-What are you talking about?!" The old man said abruptly. Haist.

"I'm not here to play hide and seek, old man, old woman." Malamig kong sabi at tumitig sa kanila.

They're probably hiding and letting the truth buried with them for the rest of their lives.

"I know what is your identities and your knowledge 16 years ago." I said. The old woman stared at me and looked away.

"We're not telling anything since we don't know!"

"Haah, living here quietly while some girl are having a trouble and suffering from that case." They look at me shockedly. "What? You're expecting her to be well and okay? The third person who was innocent and didn't do anything being caught up with some random bullshit?" I said flatly.

Leopold is silently listening.

"Are you still claiming that you didn't know anything when the Household is in mess, the life of the pitiful child is in doubt and lost." I seriously said leaving their face dumbfounder.

Sabi na e, bagay talaga akong artista.

"W-What do you want to know?" The old man asked. I smirked finally, just fixture their conscience and the reast will be up.

"Everything.."

"This is... the fact that I, we wanted to stay hidden but.." she looked at me. "My conscience won't let me rest if, the child of that household is being caught into this too." My forehead creased.

They tell that they were hiding from the Viscount because of this matter. The Viscount had a dangerous plans concerning the biggest family in the noble faction, the de la Schulz, they get some child to be adoptive by the Viscount and will be raised next to him.

I clenched my fist. I knew it. That fucking bastard huh.

I revealed my face removing the hood in my head. "I am Ellesmeere Solar, I was in the middle of the trouble by the Viscount and his adoptive daughter." I said smiling sadly. Haist.

They seemed shock to see me personally find and get clues. "I... wanted to prove my own self. If.. you will help me, the truth will serve and the injustice will be straight and period." I said looking at them seriously.

Now, the real gamble begins.