Chapter 3-texting

It had been a day and a bit since horror was injured. Cross and killer we're playing super smash bro's on the switch connected to the tv. Both of them were sitting on the floor while dust sat on one couch and horror sat on the other with his phone in his hands. Then a small ding came from horror's phone.

???:hey!
❤️🔪❤️:um...hi?
???:oh sorry! I forgot say, Its me Lust!
❤️🔪❤️: oh so you found the paper?
💜🏳️‍🌈💜:yup! Sorry I didn't get to text you sooner! I was a bit busy with my bro.
❤️🔪❤️:that's ok. Anyway...how are you doing?
💜🏳️‍🌈💜: I'm fine! The better question would be how your healing.
❤️🔪❤️: I'm doing fine...a little bit a acing here and there and some sharp shoots of pain but I have my friend, dust looking after me.
💜🏳️‍🌈💜: well that's good but, you should be careful. I don't want you to injure yourself even more.

Horror gave a warm smile towards his phone, he was happy that lust cared for him. Dust noticed horror smiling, he got up and walked over to him. "Watcha doin'?" Dust asked curiously. Horror quickly hid his phone, it would be bad if the others knew he was texting someone that they were going to kill, nightmare would break horror's arm with ease."n-nothing!" Horror mentally scolded himself for stuttering. "Well that was convincing, wasn't it?" Dust said in a joking tone. Horror rolled his singular glowing eye light. "So...watcha doin'?" "Texting" horror plainly said back. "Alright...who are you texting then?" "If you grab me a beer maybe I will tell you" killer then interrupted "grab me one too!" Cross said immediately after "I 'ave one aswell" "who else thinks I'm a waiter?" Dust said clearly annoyed. "Don't you mean waitress?" Killer said joking around. "Says the person who wears dresses in their room" dust immediately snapped back. Killer blushes a hard red colour while the others tried hard not to laugh. "Killer? You wear dresses?" We all immediately looked over to see nightmare standing there. Killer blushed even more, he was practically a cherry by now.
Killer looked down holding the back of his neck in complete and total embarrassment. Nightmare sighed and grabbed a few beers out the fridge, and handed one to each of the bad guys including himself. Nightmare had two beers left, one for him and one for killer. He tapped killer on the shoulder with one of his tentacles making killers blushing face look up at the towering goopy skeleton. Nightmare slumped down next to killer on the floor and handed him a beer. "Eh...don't worry about it" nightmare said has he patted killers head making killer blush even more. "Maybe...you should go put one on~" dust said joked once again. Killer blushed even more, if that is even possible. "W-what!" Horror was now on his phone again completely unaware of what was going on. Nightmare looked over to horror on his phone. "What's up with him?" "I dunno...he has been like it for a few minutes" dust replied starting at horror as well.

❤️🔪❤️:don't worry 'bout me lusty~ I will be fine, the only time I'm by myself is when I'm asleep.
💜🏳️‍🌈💜:what! Lusty!
❤️🔪❤️: yeah.......lusty~
💜🏳️‍🌈💜:S-stop!
❤️🔪❤️:and why should I?
💜🏳️‍🌈💜:alright then...roro~

Horror was now blushing a bit but it was still noticeable. Nightmare and dust was still looking and him and were now curious on why the big tough cannibal, humanitarian was blushing. Dust walked up behind him trying not to get noticed by horror, nightmare gave a quick nod and dust began to sneakily reading the conversation on his phone.

❤️🔪❤️:seriously!!! My boss and friends are here!
💜🏳️‍🌈💜:hehe, whoops...did I make you blush~
❤️🔪❤️:I am beginning to regret giving my number to you
💜🏳️‍🌈💜:😂
❤️🔪❤️:🖕🏼
💜🏳️‍🌈💜:how about when your better we meet up? If your not busy that is.
❤️🔪❤️:I don't see why not...I know I won't be fighting for awhile after I can do shiz on my own anyway. Alright ima go drink now.
💜🏳️‍🌈💜:I mean you shouldn't really be doing that while you hurt and all but whatever floats your boat, k bye!
❤️🔪❤️:bye

————————————————————————

704 words
(4th april)