Decision - Part Three | Eren x Reader

Prompt- the happy ending of Decision | Eren x Reader

Armin and Mikasa searched even harder than before, looking in places no one would think to look. Finally they found you in the hidden parts of Stohess.

Armin's eyes scanned the crowd, focusing on any features that might be you. You hair. Your facial features. Your body shape. All of it.

When his eyes locked onto a person with one of those things he looked more intently, soon confirming it was you.

Mikasa was off somewhere else searching for you. He was alone. He gulped, shoving down his fear and anxiety, before walking over to you.

"Y/n?"

He made sure to stay calm. Worse case scenario- you'd take off and they'd never find you again.

You turned around, backing up slightly before Armin held his hands up.

"No no please don't run! It's just me! Everything's fine I just want to talk to you."

"Not here." you said, glancing around the busy market where others gave the two fit outs glares- some of them clearly thinking that you were in their way.

You walked out of the crowd and into a less populated alleyway, Armin following.

"Y/n... I-I wanted to talk to you about Eren- and before you say anything just please hear me out!" Armin rushed. "Mikasa and I... we've captured Eren and held him in a cell for the past couple months."

"Congratulations." You interjected, your tone bored and unamused.

"That's not the point Y/n... Eren he's.... different. He didn't fight when we captured him and he didn't talk at all for months until we mentioned you. He misses you Y/n. He needs you. He's falling apart and wants to apologize. He just wants to talk. Will you please here him out? I know the two of you ended on bad terms but please.... i'm begging you to just go see him."

"How can I know he's sincere? This could all be a trick? Plus I don't want him to change just because he misses me, I want him to change because of himself. I want him to realize what he was doing was wrong on his own."

"I can't confirm anything, only Eren can. So please come talk to him. And if you decided you don't want anything to do with him, then we'll leave you alone. Just please give it a shot? Maybe it will help both you and him move on"

You stayed silent, thinking over his words. Meanwhile, Armin grew anxious, his nerves getting the better of him at your lack of response.

"Okay... yeah okay i'll go."

"Thank you so much Y/n. Follow me, we'll get this over quickly."

Armin and you walked out of the alley and rode to Eren. The distance was quite a ways, taking 2 hours before you finally opened the door to the dusty cellar/dungeon in the bottom of the scouts headquarters.

You walked down the steps, following Armin until he stopped infront of a cell, extending his arm to indicate to it before stepping back and walking away, giving the two of you privacy.

All of the words, sentences, and thoughts you had conjured up during the ride flew away as you watched him stand up and stumble to the bars, one hand grasping them and reaching through towards you.

"Y/n."

It was almost like he couldn't believe it. He wanted to touch you yet you were to far, his fingers falling short by a few feet.

"Eren." You acknowledged him.

He looked terrible. Hair was un-groomed and tangled, long stubble on his face matched well with his deeply pigmented and sunken in eyes. His frame looked a little thinner and his demeanor totally different.

He was practically hollow. A sad and isolated version of himself.

"Your here. Your really here. I have to much I want to say but first of all you look beautiful."

He still couldn't comprehend that you were there, that you were real.

Months had passed and he'd sadly forgotten you beauty. Now that he could see it again, he was mesmerized.

"I have a lot to say too." you responded.

"Can I go first?" He asked.

"Sure."

"I'm so sorry Y/n. I didn't mean to hurt you and I know how wrong I was. I'm so sorry that it took you leaving for me to realize that. I was so fucking stupid and i'll forever blame myself for what happened but please come back to me. I can't promise to be the old Eren, but I can do my best to be better. I'll try for you and for myself. I regret what I did and now I want to make up for it. I want to be with you. I want to hold you again and be yours. Of course, I can't force you to do anything and I don't want you to suffer and date me just because I asked, but please- atleast think about it?"

Eren had tears in his eyes, trying to do his best to convey his emotions and message without getting too sappy.

"Eren... I do want this. But I need you to promise. I can't go back into this just for the same things to happen. I need you to atleast promise to consider my side of things. I know we won't always see eye to eye but still... I need you to try. And i'll do my best to do the same as well. Communication is key and if this.... us, it's going to work, we both need to be more open and listen."

"Of course." Eren agreed immediately.

Silence covered he two of you for a member before Eren spoke again.

"I know it's not right but... i'm glad your alive. I'll miss Sasha and I loved her so much but you... if i lost you i'd die. I'd never be the same. I need you and if you were gone... I couldn't live with myself. That's why i'm thankful that your here, living and breathing with me. And I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you if you'll let me. I want everything that I can get with you. A shared bed. A shared house. Daily meals together. Cute dates and snuggling with you. Lazy days and shopping trips... kids. I want all of it and more with you Y/n. Do you... do you want that as well?"

"Yes Eren, I do."

"Thank god." Eren breathed.

You stepped forward into Erens still outstretched hand, him immediately cupping your cheek and grazing your cheekbone with his thumb.

Armin came back, sensing that the heavy conversation was over and it was okay to come back.

"It will probably be a couple of weeks until we're allowed to release Eren but until the your welcome to visit as much as you like. And, if you don't say or mention anything, i'm willing to let Y/n in. I think your genuine Eren and won't hurt her. Please don't prove me wrong."

"Thank you Armin, and no- i'd never imagine of laying an aggressive finger on Y/n."

Armin nodded, waking forward and unlocking the door to the cell and allowing you in.

Eren engulfed you in a hug, immediately shoving his face in the crook of your neck and inhaling while his hands rubbed your back.

"God I missed you so much. Don't ever leave me again Y/n." he murmured.

"I won't." you whispered back as Eren started to kiss your neck, slowly trailing up and to your cheek before kissing your lips passionately.

"Alright you two- i'll be going now. Remember that i'll be back in about an hour and that there's a big echo!" Armin called as he walked away, the two of you barely noticing as you re-familiarized yourselves with each other.

a/n- so i've decided to also write an angst ending lol. Idk if ill release it tonight or tomorrow but for those who asked for it- it will definitely be released soon:)

Favorite chapstick flavor?

your perfect<3