𝟹𝟸.

𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗲𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀.

𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾, 𝙸𝙻
𝙾𝙼𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃 ⸱ 𝙳𝙴𝙲. 𝟸𝟶𝚃𝙷
𓆙𓆙𓆙

continued

Bam bit down on his lip, feeling the burning sensation in his arm. "Bae don't go to sleep." He muttered as he stood up.

"Come on bae.." He trailed off as he picked her up. Blood gushed out of her body.

As Bam carried her out of the room, he tried finding the bullet wounds on her body so he could cover them but there were too many.

He rushed down the hall and up the stairs. He didn't know the building so it was going to be hard for him to get out.

While roaming around quickly and looking for the nearest exit, Masiah bumped into Von and Blakk.

Why they put these two dumb niggas together?

"Damnnnnnnn wassammmm gang." Blakk threw his hands up.

He don't see my eyes pissin right now?

"Nigga you crying?" Von asked. Masiah sucked his teeth and lifted up Yari's body. Both Von and Blakk's eyes widened.

"How the f-"

"Bitch shut up and show me where the door at to leave this hoe." Bam interrupted Von. Von mugged him before guiding them out the building.

Once Glock noticed Bam and that Yari was covered in blood in his arms his eyes widened. He ain't even do any talking, he ran to the truck and started it.

Von opened the back seat door and allowed bam to get in. Then him and Blakk got into the car. "We can make a whole crazy story song outta this shit bruh," Blakk started.

"Ight so look, this how its gone go.. So la Bam got his ass kidnapped-"

"Tabari bruh if youn shut the fuck up ima slap straight fire from you." Bam gritted. Glock eyes widened.

"... Damnnn gang, he called you by yo government, I'd shut the fuck up if I was you." Von mumbled while scratching the back of his head.

Blakk looked down and frowned.

The rest of the ride to the hospital was quiet, but fast.

-

They met Mali, Ke, and Mama Dee at the hospital and now they were all sitting in the waiting room.

Yari went into surgery about 30 minutes ago and now they were just waiting.

"I'm too pregnant for this shit." Ke mumbled.

Glock turned and mugged her. "You always too pregnant for sum shit bruh, shut the fuck up." Glock spat, growing annoyed with Ke.

Every time something negative happened, Ke would always say that but she couldn't help it.

Ke jerked her head back with a surprised expression plastered all over her face along with the others that were in the room.