Chapter 30

Tzuyu's P.O.V

The midnight stars were shining like silver snowflakes. The forest nutbrown and its twigs crunching beneath my feet. The moon was like a silver disc in the night sky. The whole forest was surrounded by ghost grey mist. The air was chilling and numbing, I could barely see anything but still walked on.

I secretly made my way to the Forest of Doom, hoping no one had followed me. I looked for the specific large oak tree Professor Dill, Cloud Tower's headmaster had described. I finally found the tree after some careful observations.

I took in a deep breath, feeling my heartbeat going crazy. I was so fucking scared. But I didn't want anyone else to notice, they already found me weak after I lost against Lisa in the match but if they found out I was scared of continuing their plan, then I was done for.

I traced the mental lining chain of my pendent from the back of my neck up to my chest as I pulled it out of my shirt. I lifted the pendent off of my head and looked at it carefully.

I glanced back and forth between the two holes in the oak tree and the pendent

I glanced back and forth between the two holes in the oak tree and the pendent. I grabbed both the white and black skulls that were shaped like a heart and pulled them apart. Each side then turned into a long twisted key as I inserted each one into their respective places inside the oak tree.

The tree then engulfed both keys inside it and almost instantly a black portal was opened in front of me. I glanced around one last time to make sure no one had followed me and then entered the portal.

I felt a shift of dizziness that never came from transporting through portals, nausea engulfed me as I felt the need to vomit. Finally, I was transported into a dark looking cavern. I saw the rest of Twice already standing there with a few masked men surrounding the area. Professor Dill sat on a throne, his legs crossed and a calm look etched upon his face.

"Welcome, Tzuyu," he spoke as if he was glad to finally see me here, but we all knew that he was just mocking me. After that match, no one was excited to see me. Ever.

"Thank you for inviting me master," I said out of respect and fear before joining Twice. Dahyun looked at me worried but the rest of them didn't bother to pay any attention to me at all. I smiled at her faintly before turning my attention to the man on the throne.

I looked around the area for a while, this was the first time I had ever been in another dimension.

Professor Dill had special powers of dimensional storage, he could create new kinds of places in his head through portals and it was like a whole new world, exactly how he imagined it and exactly how he wants it. The place could be as small as a cottage or as big as a country, it could be as bright as the evergreen forest or as dull and dark as the dungeons. Everything depended on him. The whole area was controlled by him, meaning once you're in, you'll never be able to leave unless he wants you to.