Early Morning Arguments

"Are you fucking serious right now!?" I heard my mom yell, causing me to groan and roll over next to Kind who came over about 2 weeks ago after court

"Are you fucking serious right now!?" I heard my mom yell, causing me to groan and roll over next to Kind who came over about 2 weeks ago after court. "In my house, on my bed? You no good, disrespectful, punk ass cheater!"

I heard glass breaking, causing kind to look at me and we immediately went to go see what was happening. We got closer to my parents room and when we entered the first thing I saw was my mom beating some girl ass.

I pulled her away, and pushed her towards Kind.

"What's going on? What just happened?"

"He's a cheating ass nigga! That's what happened." Ma' threw a picture frame at my dad's head, but he ducked just in time.

I looked over at the girl, realizing it was Adrianna. Fuck..

"I'm sorry that it had to be with your girlfriend." Mom told me, glancing at me. "When I told you I didn't trust her, you should've listened to me!"

"Wait, don't put this all on me. Yo husband had an option to who he wanted to fuck, and if he wanted to be loyal or not. Adrianna a hoe... if I would've known she would be fucking the nigga who gave me life I wouldn't have even gave her my time." I mugged her.

And she say she don't trust every girl I bring home that ain't Kind. Why would I have tooken her word for it now?

"Everyone calm down. Y'all is turning on eachother when really y'all should be mad at him." Kind pointed at dad. I nodded in agreement. "Matter fact.. lemme mind my buisness." She went and sat at my moms desk.

"I- I think I s- should go." Adrianna said, and my moms head snapped towards her.

"H- Hell N- N- Nawl B- Bitch. Fuck you stuttering for now? You wasn't stuttering when my husband was fucking you, now was you?" Ma looked at her, her fist balled up.

"Actually.." she trailed off with a sly smirk.

"Damn she grew balls hella fast." Kind mumbled, mugging her.

"The only way you leaving is when yo soul leave yo body. Cause I'm finna kill yo ass." And before I knew it, she pulled out a gun from thin air.

"Oh shit." Kind and I said in sync.

Adrianna instantly took off to the living room, but moms stepped infront of the door before she could leave.

"Mrs. lee put the gun down." Kind said, her eyes wide.

"Who gone make me put it down? Not you... stay the fuck back Kind. Ian afraid to use it." She switched her gun pointing at Kind.

"Aye! Fuck is wrong witchu!" I yelled at her.

Kind chuckled at her. "She must've forgot who my daddy is." And in a swift motion she had her gun out too, cocked back, pointing it at her.

Okay but that was sex-

"Everybody put y'all guns down." Pops said, pushing Adrianna behind him.

"You still tryna protect the bitch!?" She semi yelled, cocking her gun back and pointing it at him.

"Mrs. Lee put the gun down before you hurt ya self." Kind said. "I understand that you want to hurt him because he hurt you but baby.. this ain't it. This ain't the way to go. If you kill them right now you'll feel at peace, but soon regret it because now your son is alone. Yo son, AND daughter gone grow up without you and that's what you'll have to live with." Kind said, tryna talk her outta it.

"Honestly.. I could care less right now." And she pulled the trigger.

~