13

A/N: Thank you so much for 10k! It means a lot and I have been trying hard on this story! Thanks for your kind comments! If you have any ideas for the story feel free to leave them in the comments! I might think about using one depending on how it works with the plot!

"So remind me why we are at the dry cleaners?" asked Izuku with a certain annoyance. Twice was standing at one of the cheap toy dispensers shouting at it.

Dabi was sitting on the bench with a hood covering his face trying to drown out Twice's mental instability. His eyes perked up when seeing what Shigaraki was doing.

"Actually this is for you." Shigaraki revealed an outfit with a long-sleeved lapel button down shirt paired with a black leather vest and some matching high quality slacks.

Not bad Tomura thought Dabi, turning off his phone.

Izuku's curious eyes widened at the beautiful outfit in front of him. "Is that my suit?"

"Precisely. I want you to put it on when we go on missions."

Izuku took the clothes and turned to Todoroki, who was also holding a suit and staring at it profusely.

"I dont know about this..sir." muttered Todoroki with his usual blank stare.

"Please, call me Tomura. And just take the damn suit. It wont bite."

"Ok.."

At the Base

"Done..."

"Like it?" teased Izuku doing a little spin in his suit.

"Yes yes yes!" squealed Himiko who was wearing an employee uniform and blushing hard.

Shigaraki turned his head over to see the two lunatics messing around.

"Get over here you two."

Izuku followed with an eyeroll. "Yes Tomura?"

"You guys are part of the league now so you better take the missions seriously." Tomura's smile could be seen in the shadow that loomed over his face.

"We have gotten rid of All Mights career so that is something. He has yet to fight my Master but lots of people don't like him after the news of Izuku got out to the public. But it isn't enough! Overhaul is our next target. We will pretend to team with him and then betray him. Consider that revenge for him declining all of my offers."

"And I even heard he has a secret weapon to make all of his drugs."

"So he is a sociopathic druggie. Big deal." scoffed Spinner.

"can i stab him?" whispered Toga, twirling around on her tippy toes.

"wha? sociopathic drug~whatever..He might seem like a simple drug dealer but he is a sociopath."

Izuku had heard this all before but now Tomura was sharing the rest of the details.

"The map location for Chisaki's base is down here." Shigaraki's finger traced down to a beeping spot on the projected map.

"How will we get on this guy's side?" asked Dabi, who was starting to regret working with this lunatic.

"Thats where these ladies come in."

Two girls came in the door, well the closet door.

Tomura and his attempts at dramatic entrances... thought Izuku with a slight chuckle.

"Tomura...we are both starving. You said you'd be gone for 15 minutes and it has been two hours and...37 minutes."

Reiki stopped talking for a second to examine all the members who were all gathered in the room.