10

Chapter 10 | Jealous?
[Y/N]

I was sitting at a booth in Bangtan Restaurant and Cafe. For some reason, Eunwoo said he had something important to talk to me about. And since we hadn't really caught up after I got out of prison, I couldn't wait to have a day with one of my oldest friends. So I was sitting and waiting as I looked through my phone.

I still had some pain in my arm, but for the most part, it was healed. Someone cleared their throat, causing me to look up from my phone. It was Seokjin. I smiled brightly at the older Hybrid.

"Seokjin-ssi-"

"Ah, ah," he said shaking his finger. "Call me oppa. Seokjin-ssi is what I expect my business partners and strangers to call me. You're basically family."

"Sorry, Seokjin oppa," I said with a chuckle. "I didn't know you were in today."

"I don't have a fixed work schedule. I just pop in when I want," Seokjin said with a smile. "Why? Did you not want me around?"

"No way," I said with a smile. "It's nice seeing you again."

"So, are you here alone?" Seokjin asked me.

"No, I'm waiting for someone," I said with a small smile.

"Oh?" Seokjin's eyebrow raised looking at me suspiciously.

"Y/N-ah!" I heard Eunwoo's voice. Causing me to turn my attention away from Seokjin and towards the Hybrid that was smiling brightly and waving at me, making his way towards the booth I was sitting in. I smiled brightly and waved back at my childhood friend.

"Seokjin oppa, meet Eunwoo. He works with Jimin-ie and Namjoon-ie oppa at the station," I said with a smile.

"Oh, nice to meet you, Eunwoo-ssi," Seokjin said, in a rather strained voice. I looked at him strangely.

"Eunwoo-ah, this is Seokjin oppa, he's Jimin and Namjoon oppa's mate," I introduced Seokjin to Eunwoo.

"Ah yes, nice to finally meet you Seokjin-ssi," Eunwoo said extending his hand for a handshake. "I heard a lot about you from Jimin-ssi and Namjoon-ssi."

Seokjin grabbed Eunwoo's hand for a handshake and I could swear I could see lasers coming out of Seokjin's eyes. Which was very rare for him. Eunwoo was just looking at Seokjin amused. Which didn't make any sense to me at all. After what seemed to be a decade, they finally let go of their hands. Eunwoo took a seat across from me, having a mischievous glint in his eyes.

"What?" I asked, narrowing my eyes at Eunwoo.

"Nothing," he responded with a smile.

"I'll come back to take your orders," Seokjin said flashing me a warm smile.

"Thanks, oppa," I responded. He gave me a nod, ignored Eunwoo, and walked back towards the kitchen.

"Interesting," Eunwoo muttered under his breath.

"What do you mean?" I asked, catching what he said.

"Nothing," he said with a chuckle.

"Whatever," I rolled my eyes. I knew that Eunwoo was a stubborn Hybrid and learned not to push him for answers since it was only going to be my blood pressure that was going to rise. "So, what did you want to talk to me about?"

"How much longer are you going to wear your Scent Blockers?" He asked, getting straight to the point.

"Where is all this coming from?" I asked, slightly taken aback by his question.

"I remember when you first started putting them on, you said that it was going to be a temporary thing until you can get past your trauma," he said, looking at me with concern. I couldn't help but look away and not meet his gaze. "It's been more than 10 years. I'm getting worried."