Chapter 29

Victorias Pov:

"So touch me."

I look back up from my hand and into Averys eyes. I slowly start biting my lip and then lean in to press my lips against hers. While I kiss her I gently push her down on her back and put my right hand under her shirt, dragging my fingers over her soft skin.

On that Avery leans her head back and pushes her body into mine, which makes me sigh in pleasure. I then grab the bottom of her shirt and pull it over her head before throwing it on the floor.

"You're so beautiful." I say while staring at her body, making her blush.

Right after that I take off my shirt too before leaning back down to kiss her neck. Avery wraps her arms around my back and holds onto me tightly. After a few minutes I slowly bring my right hand down her body and place it on her inner thigh before squeezing it. Avery softly moans at that, which sends shivers down my spine. My hand rests there for a while until I slowly bring it more in between her legs.

But then there was suddenly a knock on  the door, which makes me jump off Avery immediately.

"Are you guys ready yet?" Jada yells from outside and I quickly look down at Avery with wide eyes.

How long were we doing this?

"Give us two more minutes!" I yell back and she yells a "Okay" back.

"We really have to get ready now." I say as I turn back to Avery but she's already changing.

"Hey!" I exclaim, making her laugh.

I then quickly get ready too and when we're finished, we both head downstairs.

My outfit

Averys outfit

Averys outfit