ten

"shotaro's not in his room," sungchan panted out once he entered the dreamies' practice room, "nor in the kitchen! where could he be?"

"checking the other offices would be nice before stressing, you know?" chenle laughed at the sweaty male, putting down the gun he was cleaning. "worried that he leaves without you confessing anything, hm?"

the dreamies oohed at the boy and renjun smiled genuinely with a hint of a tease, "is there anything to confess, sungchan?"

"no! wait, i'm being serious here!" sungchan stomped his foot, "you know, what? bye." he closed the door and ran off to other offices.

he entered the vision team's practice room seeing that they were taking a break. kun spotted him and was about to call him over but before he got the chance to the affairs officer spoke, "hey, have any of you seen shotaro by any chance?"

"has anything wrong happened?" hendery stood up. the team has interacted with the male several times for some of his other practices like in making up believable excuses when caught up in situations like how he met winwin and some basic first aid with kun.

"i haven't seen him all day," sungchan leaned against the wall, he was tired running all over the place and mind you, the base was a big house with plenty of land space surrounding the building, "i just realized after finishing a ton of paper work. i didn't even notice that he wasn't around during breakfast and lunch. now, its almost dinner and its raining out."

"i noticed that too," ten was thinking, "i dropped by his room to call him for breakfast and he said he didn't want to eat. i asked if he still had fever and he replied: "i checked around five in the morning and its gone. don't worry." but that was all he said."

"bad mood?" lucas asked, "did you two fight?" sungchan's eyes widened, "what, no! we didn't!" that sounded like they were a couple with a misunderstanding and he was the one wrong, trying to make up for the mistake.

yangyang was looking out the window, "bring an umbrella." xiaojun stood next to the younger and saw the male the affairs officer was looking for, "better run before he catches another cold, sung—"

before the chemist could even finish the sentence, sungchan ran out of the room and took the back door located in the kitchen, picking up a piece of cardboard that was laying around in the process. 

"shotaro, what the hell are you doing here in the rain?" sungchan yelled, running to the standing male, covering him with the cardboard once he was behind him.

"its her birthday, sungchan. its my sister's birthday. i've failed her, i'm such a bad brother," the male drenched in rain whispered. the taller was squinting his eyes to take a good look at the older—red eyes probably from all the crying and arms wrapped around his body to keep a small amount of heat to himself. well, he couldn't tell if the other was still crying because the drops of rain was running down his face too.