Chapter 14

Yeji's Pov

Today i was going on a date with yeonjun i was hesistant before going bcoz of dispatch but at the end i decided to go.
I wore a simple dress to go. And it was time and yeonjun called me.

Yeonjun:Hello~
Me:Hii.
Yeonjun:Are you ready? I am outside of your dorm.
Me:Ok. I'll come out now.

I went outside to see yeonjun leaning over his car looking handsome. I went towards him and locked my hands with him. He opened the door for me and i went inside then he gone towards drivers seat to drive. While driving he was holding my hand. And i liked his little little sweet actions.
He told me that he had booked a private room for dinner otherwise dispatch will caught us.

We arrived at our destination. We both entered and the waiter leaded us towards the room. And we chatted and talked about many things.

Time skip~~

We finished our dinner and we went together outside, we were holding hands together we took a walk before heading towards the car. I told him about our concert he was upset a little bit but this is the life we both has choosen.

It was 10pm now and we headed towards the car yeonjun droped me at our dorm i told him to message me when he got to his dorm.

I directly went to my room bcoz my members will be sleeping. I changed my clothes and went towards the bathroom and did my night routine.

Authors note

Hey guys, can you help me i cant post my 2nd book on this account. What should i do?. Even if i published the book it doesn't show. Plzzz helppp😢😭