Agatha All Along

Agatha had felt it in the air, a disturbance. A pulling force seemingly ripping through anything that should normally stop it. Similar to what created Westview, but this one was more contained, and a lot further. She did what any sane witch would do in her situation and rerouted the spell. A classic. Not interfering with anything, just taking what's already there and changing the landing point. She didn't have to wait long, soon, a young man with silver hair dropped on the stone floor. Agatha looked at the newcomer with amusement, Wanda couldn't have done that, could she? Had the witch been so lost in grief that she ripped away a version of her brother? As the stranger stirred, she quickly hid in the shadows, first impressions were important after all. He cracked his eyes open and gripped his head in pain, the landing had to have been rough. She let him look around her dark dungeons, it was all about timing. She walked forward, slowly coming into view of the man.

"Well," she started, amusement coloring her voice, "I see Wanda is getting desperate."

The stranger eyed her with suspicion, slowly trying to get up to his feet. "Where am I?"

"I didn't bring you here if that's what you mean. Your unhinged sister did."

"Lorna?" Agatha felt that the stranger had wanted to say another name, but it was apparently painful. Good, she could play with that.

"No dear, your twin," she paused, reveling in his surprise and shock, followed by anger. She scoffed, "well, not technically, but details, details."

The man rose up to his feet quicker than anyone should be able to. Check for superspeed, definitely Wanda's brother. He was still a little disoriented, so it wasn't hard for Agatha to pluck him mid-step and bind him to the walls. The magic in the vines would be enough to contain him. She smirked as a series of curse words left his lips as he fought his bonds. Knowing there was no need for show now, she quickly casted a mind control spell on the man.

Only for it to dissipate as soon as it reached him.

The witch frowned and tried again, to no avail. She tried reaching into his mind, only to find his thoughts flying at a thousand miles. She couldn't get a grip, no matter how hard she concentrated. She opened her eyes to find that a migraine was now piercing through her skull. She tried her best to ignore it as she smirked. "Well, aren't you a little problem?"

"My life's purpose," snarked the man.

Oh, he had spirit. She loved when they fought back, it made it all worthwhile when they finally broke.

"Now, Pietro-"

"Name's Peter."

"Peter, you get to be the lucky guest star of the show," Agatha announced, smugness in her voice. "Not only that, but I'm also going to give you a very secret mission." The speedster glared at her, clearly not interested in her proposition. Tough crowd, I see. Nevertheless, she continued. "You see, I need information about a certain someone, you'll be my eyes and ears."

Peter scoffed at her plan, "not gonna happen, lady. You see, I'm part of a team, and they'll notice I'm gone and when they do, they'll-"

Agatha quickly casted a spell to stop his rambling. She found great satisfaction in seeing the man trying to talk. The panicked look on his face when he realized that no sound was coming out would definitely be a precious memory to look back upon. She walked over to the altar and opened the Darkhold. The spell book had to be containing tips or tricks to deal with speedsters. After a bit of looking, she found the few pages concerning this special type of power. She quickly read through the many tips and warning before finding what she was looking for.
"Hm," scoffed Agatha, narrowing her eyes at the mutant as she closed the book. "I think the thing you need, is something much more tangible than a simple spell. Your brain is too fast, I need something real to make it last."