❁3:A Friend?❁

JK enjoyed the dinner without knowing what Jimin was going through.

Jimin looked at the clean floor and felt relieved as the floor was no more messy. He sighed, as he felt his stomach rumble. He was hungry and tired but he chose sleep over food. He walked to his room and jumped on his bed. He just tried to relax and fall into deep slumber however he was intrupted by a phone call.

He lazily picked up the phone and looked at it. A smile spread on his face as he sat up and picked the call.

Jimin: hello?

Person: hey chim, we haven't talked in a while. How have you been?

Jimin: I'm good. What about you?

Person: me too. Hey! I really wanted to meet you today. If you are free, let's go on dinner together.

Jimin: umm....

Jimin thought what he should reply. Should he say yes? He looked around his room as he tilted his head. It was 9 PM on the cloak. Not too late. Of course he should go, everyone else is out enjoying too.

Person: come on! Don't think too much. It's really been a while. We have almost lost touch. Please chimchim.

Jimin: ok ok! Stop right there! I'm coming.

Jimin said as he giggled on hearing chimchim.

Person: yay ok! Let's meet at xxx place. Bye. See you.

The person said as Jimin too wished bye and cut the call. He looked up at the ceiling.

It's really been a while.

He thought as he got up from his bed and decided to get ready to go out.

He wore black cargo pants, white shirt and black jacket. He quickly got ready and walked in the living room. He decided to leave as quick as possible before anyone else could come and ask him where he was going. He was going to meet just a friend but he didn't want JK to know about it since he thought JK would feel less important.

However, when he was wearing his shoes, the door to the dorm threw open, and here he was, Jungkook standing in front of him with hands in his pockets.

He walked inside as Jimin stood up. JK examined Jimin from top to bottom and then raised his eyebrows.

"Are you going somewhere?" He asked with a calm voice as Jimin nodded.

"Where?" JK asked.

"Umm... I... " Jimin stuttered but decided he'll not lie.

"I'm going out to eat with a friend" He replied as JK wondered who he was talking about.

"Who?" JK asked further.

"A friend"

"He doesn't have a name?" JK asked sarcastically.

"I... Uh.. You may not know him JK, he's my old friend" Jimin replied. "I'm getting late. I should get going" He added and was about to leave when he felt someone holding his wrist, not harshly or something, just normally.

He looked behind, amazed to find JK as he looked at him confusingly. He felt himself blushing and tried to stop. However, JK was enough to disappoint him in some next moments.

"Didn't you said you were going to start a diet?" JK asked as butterflies in Jimin's stomach died. "You shouldn't go out to eat this frequently if you are on diet. You should eat less, Jimin. Look at you, you have gained so much weight and if you continue this, you'll get fat and start to look ugly." JK said all this so normally as he let go of Jimin's hand and walked to his room.

Jimin, who was now frozen in front of the gate, looked down as he felt tears forming once again. But this time he didn't let them out. He just walked out of the house and closed the door behind him.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛
Hey guys! Did you like this chapter? Please vote and comment if you did.

Thank you for reading. Next chapter will be published soon.

Till then, peace out. (◕‿-)