"Recording"

Happy Easter Everyone!
Ĕ̈m̆̈ŏ̈j̆̈ĭ̈ ŏ̈f̆̈ t̆̈h̆̈ĕ̈ D̆̈ă̈y̆̈:̆̈ 🐰

Tw: None?
———————————

Tommy's POV~
While I was walking back to my 5th period class I thought back to me being in the closet. "Why would Jared want Brad to become just like him." I thought. Once I made it to class the teacher stared at me but let it pass after he saw my dog.

"Ok class, since everyone is here I would like to say that there will be a project." I rolled my eyes looking over to the empty seat. "All you have to do is record yourself at places that make you feel better or happy maybe even sad." My head turned back to the teacher.

I started thinking of places I've been to so far and the more I thought the more I couldn't hear the teacher. But one place in particular popped in my head. That old and abandoned bridge in the forest made me perk up a bit the last time. I thought of a good excuse to stay outside till night which would be filming a small vlog. The thoughts were pushed aside as the bell rung.

As I piled my books up and pushed them into my bags I ran to the next class. "Freddy!" I almost yelled sitting down in the desk next to his. "Calm down Toms, what's up?" He basically laughed. "I wanna make a video with you guys tonight, like a vlog." I said. "Tonight? That sounds wonderful, but you have to pay for whatever we buy!" "Ok I will." I answered back before the teacher walked in.

The rest of the school day went over quick. I remember Eryn walking in class and me explaining the vlog. We all just needed our parents permission. So there I was now, talking to Sam a.k.a my father.

AwesamDAD (Phone Call)

Sam: "hello?"

Tom: "hey dad!"

Sam: "oh Tommy! What's up?"

Tom: "I'm filming a vlog with my friends soon, so I will be home late."

Sam: "ok, but what are you guys going to do?"

Tom: "we are going to walk around and shop then we will play games at my friend 'Eryn's' house."

Sam: "ok, but be home before eleven."

Tom: "ok bye!"

Sam: "bye!"

(Call Ended)

I smiled and put my phone in my back pocket. "Guys, what did your parents say?" Both of my friends said they could hang around until 5pm which was perfect for me. "Alright, let's go and get some ice cream or frozen yogurt." I said.

It was a nice time hanging out with my new friends. We got ice cream and bought some merchandise from weird looking stores. At the end of our vlog I payed for some dinner at an amazing steakhouse. "Holy Shit, that steak was amazing." I said amused. "To be honest, that was my first time there." Freddy said. "You guys are losers, I've been there many times." Eryn said proudly.

"Well I'm going to the park for a bit, goodbye guys." I said waving to my friends. I found a nearby bench and checked the time '5:04pm' it read. There were probably five more hours left till I should probably go home so I got out my phone.

Deo (Text Messages)

Tomz: hey Deo

Deo: what's up Tommy

Tomz: wanna meet up at the park

Tomz: I'm already here

Deo: ok I'll be there soon

After texting Deo I looked up towards the sunset. "What a beautiful sunset." I said out loud. "I know right." I jumped at the sudden voice but relaxed once I saw Deo. "Sorry did I scare you." He laughed. "Shut up, how did you get here so fast." I lightly shoved Deo as he laughed. "I was already heading to the park once you texted me." I nodded and looked to the forest.

"Deo, come with me." I grabbed his hand before he could react to anything. "What? Did you find the abandoned bridge." He said. "How did you know?" I questioned. Yet there was no answer, only a small chuckle could be heard. "I live here Tom, and I'm the only one who comes here after my school time." I nodded as we walked onto the bridge.

"I'm glad your my friend." I proudly said. The rest of the time we both just made jokes or either brought up a secret that was stupid. "Oh I have to go." Both Deo and I said. "Well goodbye." I waved after seeing him doing the same.

Instead of going home I hid behind a tree, looking at my phone '10:22pm' the clock read. I waited a minute before going back to the bridge and grabbed my camera getting ready to record myself. Once I pressed record I started talking about how the bridge made me feel relaxed and how you can let off any emotions there.

I believe the recording went well and all I have to do is send it to the teacher. But on my way home I decided to edit a bit with an app and make small funny clips. Once I stepped inside the house I smelled cookies. "Hey Tommy." Puffy greeted me. "Hey, what are you still doing up?" "I was waiting for you to get home so I could give you my homemade cookies." I laughed a bit before thanking her and walking to my room to sleep.

—————————————
Word Count- 946

Guys! I just made another story but I haven't published it yet!

It's called:
'Who's There?'
And it is a Tommyinnit Horror Story!

I will be writing some chapters for it before I publish it!

Ok have a good day or night!