❁4:Fat?❁

Jimin, who was now frozen in front of the gate, looked down as he felt tears forming again. But this time he didn't let them out. He just walked out of the house and closed the door behind him.

He walked in the stairs as he felt his phone ring. He picked up the call.

Person: hey chim where are you?

Jimin: hey I just wanted to say sorry. I don't think I can come.

Jimin said with cracking voice. He tried his best to keep his voice stable but the person talking to him didn't take much long to realize that he was on the verge of crying.

Person: what happened Jimin? Is everything fine? You sound like you are crying.

Jimin: oh no no don't worry. Everything's fine. It's just that- that something came up. Hope you don't mind.

Person: of course not! Let's meet sometimes else. Take care! Bye Jimin.

Jimin: yeah! You too. Bye!

Jimin said as he cut the call. He just walked down and got in his car. He started driving but didn't know where he was going. Tears escaped his eyes as he struggled to keep his vision clear. Tears just couldn't stop as he came to a park.

The park was almost empty because of how windy the weather was. He came out from his car, wearing a mask so that no one could recognize the billboard singer crying in an almost empty park.

Why does he has to be so rude?

Jimin thought in his mind as he tried to calm his breath. You all maybe thinking that he's over reacting. Well, Jimin has always been like this. He's a bit too much self conscious about his look. Back then at the time before BTS debut, he was a little chubby. He looked too cute that way too but many fans started criticizing it and started calling him fat and ugly.

In order to be slim like other members, Jimin went on many diets. There were moments that he would literally starve himself. And all this was continuing till now. But no one ever paid so much attention towards how less Jimin was eating or how Jimin would skip having dinner with other members by making an excuse.

He was trying his best to become perfect for JK but in order to achieve his love, Jimin was losing himself. He cried alone in the windy cold weather for a while until he finally decided to go back to dorm.

He got in his car and drove back home. As he entered the dorm, he was met with lazy Suga and Taehyung, sitting on the couch. He was then suddenly back hugged. A weak smile crawled on his face as he knew exactly who this person was. He looked back and right there stands the shining sun, Hobi.

"I thought you were free today. Where did you go?" Hobi asked as he let go of Jimin.

"He went out on dinner with a friend" Jimin was about to say but JK interrupted him and Hobi nodded. Jimin looked at JK who had an emotionless expression on his face.

"Well you're back in time! Let's have dinner together" Jin said who just exited kitchen.

"No hyung, I have already eaten outside. I'll just go to bed, I'm very tired" Jimin lied as he watched everyone nod and then walked back to his room and closed the door behind him.

JK who was now sitting on the couch, playing on his phone couldn't seem to concentrate. He was wondering which friend Jimin was talking about, just out of curiosity. However, he noticed that how Jimin tried to avoid his question.

However, soon he threw the thought in the back of his mind as he walked in his room with a bottle full of banana milk in it with a straw.

❃.✮:▹ ◃:✮.❃

Who do you think this friend is? Well, I don't think y'all will even have a clue about whom I'm going to bring in this story lol.

Thank you for reading this chapter. Hope you like it. Please vote and comment.

Next chapter will be published soon.

Till then, peace out. (◕‿-)