4🌷

Daksh pov:

I reached home and entered in only to get a sight of my step mother Lena sharma who was waiting for her son..kartik sharma...but she always says that she is waiting for me..such a lier she is.

I don't hate her neither i like her. She was trying very hard to treat me like her own son and was even trying to show the love & affection towards me as a mother even though she is my step mother but my heart doesn't accepting her in place of my mother.

I was staying in this house only for my grandma. Because she is the one who raised me with love after my mother died. My grandma & mother were very precious to me but god has taken away my mother from me in the form of a cancer.

God has taken away my world my mom. I love her alot and she is my supporter.My mom & grandma both are very important women's in my life.

But after my mother died my father married Ria sharma the same day my mother died. I loath my father alot for that because can you just imagine a 10yr kid crying over his mother dead body nd at the same time his father arrived home by marrying some women nd that she had already a son. People started commenting that he had married his mistress on the day his wife died.That's what happen to me. I hate him alot in my life.

I stopped speaking with him from that day. He tried to talk with me so many times but i avoided him.

"chote...you came" she said looking at me like pretending to be a lovely mom but she would never replace my mom place in my heart nd she is a northindian that is the reason why she is calling me chote.

I didn't answer to her..and was going to my room.

"what manners have you learned daksh.. your mother is asking you something nd you should give a proper answer to her" my dad said who was sitting beside his wife.

I still didn't respond and was heading to my room because i don't want to show my irritation on them as i'm in so much rage due that stupid girl who made me an angry man the first time itself.

"don't scold him...chote...get fresh up and come down we will have our dinner" she said.

I still didn't react nd arrogantly left to my room nd closed the door with a tud. I throwed the blazer on the bed nd went to take a shower. I got fresh up nd wore my track pants and stood near the railing in the balcony for fresh air nd took a ciggaratte & lighter from the pocket and started smoking while thinking about her again.

I don't know why i was thinking about her again & again when she is already became someone else lover..i was blazing in enrage again at that thought of that guy.

Huff..My phone rang...i looked at the caller id...it's rishi..i didn't pick up the call as i don't want to talk right now.

The call ended and her pic poped up on the screen as i kept her pic as a wallpaper and my fury got increased. i throwed the phone while fuming with rage but my anger is not cooling nd i can't take off her from my mind. I have to forget her with that determination i went downstairs, took a beer bottle and scuttred to my room. I took a cigerette & lighter and started smoking again while drinking the chilled beer by sitting on the floor and looking at her mesmerizing smile on the pic...nd viedos.

God...for the first time in my life i like someone and you are taking away her from me...why?...what wrong did i do?

I felt like crying...i wanted to place my head on someone's lap and cry my heart out but i have none.

I laid there watching her vedios which i have taken in ths beach nd i don't know when i dozed off...

Knock..