𝟏𝟖

-
❞𝐀 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬.𝐀𝐧 𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐩𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐜 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬❞
-
𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲
𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭

-

As Zarene had just got done with cleaning the toilets and was returning to the staff room to drop the cleaning supplies. She was met by Samantha,which she had previously escaped from.

Yes,Zarene was trying to avoid her for the simple fact that she talked too much. She wasn't used to being around people that talked as much as Samantha did. Plus,she didn't want to get pushed around by her, so the easiest way to avoid that was by not being around her.

"Bestieeee, I have finally found youuuuu.I need help with cleaning some tables, that ugly ass bitch that was helping me took a break.Mtmmmmmch. So come and help me please. Plus I also need to tell you about this party that I'm going to, I think your houl."

Zarene was supposed to take a break now and Samantha knew it.
"I'm sorry but I can't. I'm supposed to take a break now"

"Don't worry we can take a break together. Bestie I need your help. Pleaseeee"

Samantha was just lying to her. She saw this quiet girl as something to use. Something and not someone. Between them she knew that there would never be any friendship, since Zarene was too soft for her. But it looked at is Zarene was blind to the reality.

"..."

"So you ain't gonna help me? Okay, but then don't ask me to do shit for you. Friends are supposed to help each other."
After that she slowly started to walk away,knowing that it was just a matter of second before Zarene would give in and help her

"Wait...I'm coming to help you just wait a s..second,let me drop these." Zarene stopped her before she could get far, feeling guilty for not rendering her help.

"Awwwwww.Thank you bestie. You're too niceeee"
She smirked at Zarene

"No problem, we're friends at the end" Zarene said and impulsively sent her another faint smile, hiding her regret quickly.

Then she walked off and returned after putting back the cleaning supplies she had been previously holding.

"So what should I do?"

"You just need to help me clean some tables, and trust me you ain't gonna regret it. "

They continued talking as they headed towards the tables.

"Why am I not gonna regret it?"

"Just wait sis"

As they approached the tables they were going to clean, a group at boys stood out to the both of them. In the group there were about four boys all engaging in conversations with each other, all good looking of couse and all of them were clearly waiting on their orders. Unfortunately for Zarene they sat next to the place they were meant to clean, not only making her nervous but also completely distracting Samantha from her job.

Throughout the whole time they remained there Zarene secretly observed each one of them,while still managing to do her job, which Samantha had clearly forgotten about, since she was too busy trying too get their attention.