A Suggestion

*i have updateddd yayy*

   Aizawa was so done with the Itsuki case, he had been working on it nonstop for weeks and no new information had turned up. Itsuki didn't want to be found so he wasn't found. Aizawa was pacing in his empty classroom when a knock sounded at the door. Aizawa snapped out of his thoughts and went to open the door, where Nezu stood.

"What can I do for you, sir?" Aizawa said to the rat god.

"Well I heard that you have been working on quite challenging case recently, on the vigilante Itsuki, and I would like to offer a suggestion." said Nezu, mischievously.

"How did you know about my cas-"

"I have my ways~"

"*sigh* I guess that wouldn't hurt if you already know about the case." Aizawa grabbed the file on Itsuki from his desk.

"Could we continue this conversation in my office?" Nezu asked.

"Sure." The two left for Nezu's office. 

    Aizawa walked out of the principles office, a puzzled expression on his face.  Aizawa prepared to carry out Nezu's instructions. Nezu had told him to find Izuku and propose an offer. Aizawa was reluctant at first but the rat-bear-mouse thing was of high intelligence so sometimes it was best to just go with him and watch the chaos that followed. Though he couldn't help but wonder what Nezu wanted with Itsuki, hopefully he wouldn't get too tangled up in Nezu's schemes.

  Izuku headed out his bedroom window, ready to start his nightly patrol. Izuku scoured, the areas he usually patrolled, for any crimes. A few hours later he spotted Eraserhead sitting on top of a nearby roof. 'hm what's he doing here? better go check this out.' Izuku stealthily leapt over to the roof and perched on a beam a few feet away from the eraser hero, clicking on the record mode on his mask so he could look over their conversation later.

"Hey." Izuku said once he had sat down, Eraserhead jumped and looked over at Izuku with a shocked expression.

"How long have you been behind me?!" said an exhausted Eraserhead.

"I've always been here~" Izuku said, while moving his arms dramatically.

"I swe- you are a literal child." Izuku just laughed.

"Soo what are you doing in my area?"

"I needed to talk to you."

"Hm, what for?"

"Nezu would like to meet with you."

"What would the president of the prestigious UA want with a lowly vigilante like me?

"Beats me, Nezu does what he wants."

"Well who am I to question the rat god? I'll come, under a few conditions. One, no one is allowed to arrest me, two no one is allowed to take my mask off by force, and three no recording me and Nezu's conversation."

"I think that we can abide by those terms."

"Good, what time and where?"

"Does three thirty next Wednesday at UA sound good?" 'UA.. huh that could be dangerous if they go back on their conditions.. but I am curious as to what the rat will say..'

"Fine, but remember our terms. See you later then!" Izuku jumped off his perch and disappeared into the night.

   Aizawa sighed, 'what is Nezu planing?' the hero thought solemnly as he looked out at the rising sun.

   Izuku lay on his bed, his eyes boring holes into the ceiling, 'what have I gotten myself into?'

(564 words)