Chapter 24

Jimin's pov
I cuddled Jungkook as he was trying to give me a "hair style" he was basically just brushing it and putting clips in it.

He grabbed a flower hair clip and attached it to my hair.

"You'll look really cute." He said smiling as he then put bunny ears on me.

"What is this? A make-over for Park Jimin?" He nods and then grabs lipstick and puts it on me,

"Oh what the? Purple?" I grab the small mirror that was next to me and looked at myself.

"Jungkook, what in the world did you just do to me?"

He kept quiet and attached a flower in my hair, "I made you pretty."

"Baby I'm already handsome." I smirked, he scoffed and crosses his arms like a child.

"I made you more handsome." He then pecked my lips causing him to have a little purple on his lips.

"Look what happens when you use colorful lipstick." I said giving him the mirror.

"Awe man," He whines,

He looked really pretty too, he tried to dress himself like a princess.

We been spending more time together as a couple and we been having more time to get to know each other.

Like his hobby for volleyball, that's all. He loves to cook too.

I made him cook me ramen once, but he burnt it.

"Jimin, can you make me ramen noodles this time?" Speaking of ramen noodles now he wants me to make them.

"Sure, but after you take this all off for me,"

He tried to take the hair clips off my hair which hurt, I stood up and walked to the sink first,

I splashed water on my face and got the purple lipstick off, which was pretty hard.

"Jungkook, take out bowls."

I yelled from the bathroom, he took out one small bowl and a big bowl.

"Why the different sizes of bowls?"

"I don't want a lot, So I thought a small bowl would be better,"

"You would be hungry."

"Baby, Im hungry for your kisses."